Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: How much were you paid for your deposition?

Witness: I still have not been paid by the defense, sir.

...and then JB sayas "the check is in the mail" so good it's my new siggy. Then the lovely witness responds "Coming from an attorney, I appreciate that so much." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

The other thing I thought was cute/funny...

JA asked Dr Vass: Do you recognize this....

Dr Vass: <giggle> it's a can

You can tell he hasn't testified before...and I don't mean any disrespect by this...I thought he was cute and it endeared him to me.

From JB's opening statement:

"In the early morning, the time is not known...
it could have been early afternoon, er...
early morning, er...
actually, it was the early morning hours..."

:waitasec:

LDB...If I came over there then you would really have something to object about.

Reading the thread title, I assumed this was just a link to Baez's web site.

The other thing I thought was cute/funny...

JA asked Dr Vass: Do you recognize this....

Dr Vass: <giggle> it's a can

You can tell he hasn't testified before...and I don't mean any disrespect by this...I thought he was cute and it endeared him to me.
And when shown a box containing evidence. "Well, it's a box."
lol, he was so down to earth for such a smart man. Loved his testimony.

Baez said to witness Murdock on stand:Sir your not a piece of duct tape are you? So you cant say your brand is my brand can you, sir
Lol what is Baez thinking when he says things like this

Foliage. Pronounced JB style=folage. Also

The "cutted" end...

Oh, Jose, don't ever quit being you!

Baez said to witness Murdock on stand:Sir your not a piece of duct tape are you? So you cant say your brand is my brand can you, sir

wth? No way... did he really say that? I wish Murdock would have answered, "Sometimes I am but right now I'm not."

Apparently I missed this one! Does anyone know which Day and Segment# it is in???

TIA!

I think it was this past Saturday but it should be easy to search for because Mason has only cross examined ~2 people all trial. He couldn't figure out how to use the monitor to display a photo in evidence, LDB got up to help him and he said she should stay right there. That's when she told him she didn't work for him and sat down. Go Linda!!!

The one that got me also was when JB asked AL if the defendent had bought chloroform at JC Penneys!! They must have expanded their inventory, wonder what department that would be in? :floorlaugh:
He should have said 'not while I was with her'...that would have been so funny!

He's not thinking as fast as his mouth runs. IMO that's the problem.:loser:

Dang it, this thread needs to come with a warning:
CAUTION: do not have any liquids or flames around when reading. Could cause injury to ones self or any electronic items within a 10 foot radius. PROCEED at your own risk. Also it is advised to either have a Depends on or use of the restroom PRIOR to entering. May cause a leakage of sorts.

What a laugh riot this has been. Thank you all! :rocker::woohoo:

From JB's opening statement:

"In the early morning, the time is not known...
it could have been early afternoon, er...
early morning, er...
actually, it was the early morning hours..."

:waitasec:
I think we all knew at this point we were going on a wild ride!

Lee Anthony wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. Although, it didn't go as far. It got so bad, a paternity test was conducted to see if he was Caylee's father.

Huh? Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member