trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE EYEROLL at defense for WASTING everyone's time.

Mike Gallegos, my least favorite HLN frontman-can't stand the way he yells and points at me!, Anyway he is saying that Jose Baez will be "defending" JA on that crazy new show HLN has. Where's Nancy Grace when you need her??

Nurmi shaves his head every weekend doesn't he ?

At this rate
Trial will not end anytime soon! Ughhhhhhhhh

Oh great. Thinking ahead for best use of time....not! I don't think it would have hurt the jury any if they had to wait 30 minutes.

On for me! And hi, everyone! Hoping that JM gets hold of this expert witness today.

Defense folds; says they won't argue to have R. Samuels testify regarding expressive versus instrumental homicide.

Still have a 30-minute wait to 11:00 a.m. when jury is to arrive.

They withdrew their argument??? Wow. Haha. So, why couldn't they notify the courts so the jury could be there on time.

I'm going to rant for a second...why isn't there ANY consideration for the jury and their time??? Ridiculous! :furious:

it cut in right at the ending. we heard wilmott say she won't present slides but we didn't hear the judge rule on whether or not the doctor can testify out loud about the types of crime scenes

HUGE EYEROLL at defense for WASTING everyone's time.
I give them tremendous credit for recognizing the limits of their expert. This is the first time I have seen them do something like this. To me, it shows some respect for the judicial process. Much welcome!!!

So the defense couldn't have decided this on Thursday or Friday?

1pi7bn.jpg

:giggle:

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif

Good morning everyone! :seeya:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I cannot WAIT for Juan to get a hold of Mr. Samuels!

We are back in the court - the jury is not here until 11:00 . . . . defense has agreed to not present the slides on expressive vs. instrumental - (testimony from Friday).

JA is talking with the deputy briefly . . . .

Sidebar

Court is in recess until 11:00

Judge asked the defense where Samuels was and Willmott said he was not in the courtroom because they (defense) agreed not to use the slides in question...

What??????

So what the H was the point of the last 4+ days???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123