trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching Jodi - I'm wondering what about this testimony is making her appear so nervous and agitated today. Considering all the intense prior testimony re the actual premeditation and murder today seems to be the least composed I have ever seen her.

???? I just got here...what's going on with our darling Jodi?

if this somehow gets in the only 2 questions maybe 3 juan will have to ask imo to discredit any opinion he has on the crime scene is...

"Are you a CSI?"

"are you a criminal profiler"

and could also add in

"so you are qualified in neither of these fields?"

This is extremely tiresome. I don't respect Samuels enough to take anything he says as relevant to this case. Jodi is allowed to have anxiety after killing and getting caught. Don't expect me to feel sorry for her!

Can we move on anytime soon? This was a premeditated murder.

Can someone tell me JA association with this guy? How are they connected?
What is the circumstance of his interviews with her? TIA

If I'm not mistaken the doctor testified earlier that he saw her about a dozen times for a total of 25 - 30 hours, oh and he read her diaries. Doesn't seem like much considering she's been in jail about 1400+ days. And yet, there he is testifying and talking like he's been treating her for years

What a bunch of poo.

Is this judge lazy or what! This is rediculous!there has to be some boundaries set here! With this defense team and what they are doing I'm so disgusted.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

In watching Jodi - I'm wondering what about this testimony is making her appear so nervous and agitated today. Considering all the intense prior testimony re the actual premeditation and murder today seems to be the least composed I have ever seen her.

I think it's because JA doesn't like anyone referring to her as mental, crazy or having mental defect. Think about it how many times do you think her Ex's have said "You're flippin Crazy do you know that??"

She doesn't like to be portrayed as anything but perfect, smart, artistic blah blah blah IMHO

Right?????!!!! Totally being sneaky.

I hope Judge Stephens lays into her. If they wanted this in they shouldn't have withdrawn their motion.

I hope so too. Wilmott is trying to do an end around after withdrawing their motion to avoid an adverse ruling.

My thoughts are with the jury right now - this trial is a test of their mental strength. This must feel like psychological torture to them by now.

This team makes Baez almost seem human!Something I never thought I would ever type!!!!!!!!!!:furious:How can a court of law allow this??????

Based on what we have seen so far, there is big difference between the J Baez stunt of creating a ridiculous counter story to the” cause of CA death” without a shred of proof and this JA expert “clown” who apparently wants to lend support to JA claim of pedophilia. Samuel's opinions can be easily rebutted both on cross and by introducing a legitimate expert on sex deviancy who can and hopefully will counter all of Samuels muddled implications.
This is really a matter of a battle between hired experts. The expert behind the more "reasonable and believable story" will likely prevail.

Since Samuel seems to be a paid “quack” his expertise will be easy to shred both on cross examination and during rebuttal. Also since the jury is likely suspicious of the entire defense “story line” the JM rebuttal will likely score points by dint of its enhanced plausibility.

I guess we'll be going to break as soon as they've finished side bar. See you guys in a while!

I hope the judge tells the DT to wrap up this witness, as sanction for trying to get the crime scene testimony in.

this judge is so wishy washy - she is causing all these delays..make a decision

I wonder if the pros and defense on any trial ever get together for drinks after? Putting work aside? Not just this case, but any case. I am sure they all know each other.

I would think so. Many defense attorneys put on an ethical case and is respectful to the victim, attorneys and to the Judge.

These are not one of those defense attorneys.

I do not believe Juan has anything morally in common with these two and would not see them outside of court.

IMO

Our so called justice system has become a joke; i just saw a case on Investigative ID where this woman killed her husband and she confessed. next thing ya know she changed everything she had confessed to; now she was abused, physically and mentally, she has PTSD and all the same stuff that Jodi is alleging (minus the pedophilia); it is standard fare now that defense attornies use in these cases and it is disgusting. trash the victim, put the victim on trial. I too am furious.

Welcome to the real world of our legal system. Nothing remotely to do with justice for the victim, it's all about the offender and his rights.
Almost anything is allowed by the defense team, just in case at some future date the Judge should be criticized for not allowing it- the rules only apply to the prosecution.

Why hasn't Jodi also been charged with Abuse Of Corpse? I believe Travis was dead before she stopped stabbing him. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288