trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing my questions over from the last thread, hope that is OK! I'm just trying to follow what exactly the Dr did!

I'm very confused by the pieces of yellow legal pad paper that the answers from JA's psych evaluation tests seem to be written on.

What was he saying about he'd administer the test and put a copy in his drawer?

Was he saying that he only has one copy of the test and he records the answers on a separate piece of paper? Or did he just jot down the question # and corresponding answer on the paper for court instead of bringing the actual test she marked her answers on? If he did that instead of bringing pieces of her medical record, how can that be admissible?

I know he didn't re-administer the test after JA changed her story, but did he at least administer these tests in an ethical fashion? Because I don't think jotting the client's responses on scratch paper is very professional...

He said he has 10 copies or so of the test and that after a person takes it he returns the test copy to the stack so it can be reused at a later date. What I didn't understand though, is if it wasn't computer graded, she wouldn't have filled out a scantron but would have circled answers on the test. So how could he return it to the "reuse" pile after recording her answers?

Although I don't see that, I do see her swipe something from under the orange folder (gotta watch by pausing a lot)- perhaps that's what she is sitting on?

It was a pencil. She was probably just putting it in the notebook to take notes. I hate Jodi but I don't think there is anything sneaky about her getting a pencil and putting it in the notebook she uses to write her notes in.

But if you look, the open part of the notebook looks like it has something in it that she possibly dropped in her lap while sliding it over. JMHO, but it seems very sneaky and strange

Very possible, but people keep saying she "sits on her notebook" and she clearly does not. :twocents:

Im trying to listen on my iPhone through earbuds @ work but the connection not so great... Thanks guys for keeping us posted! Go JM GO!

Hoping Juan hits the Transient Global Amnesia diagnosis change this afternoon. Why no PowerPoint slides on the amnesia he actually claims she had?!? :please:

Any minute now. . . ya know unless there is a delay. . .and we know there is NEVER a delay. . . .

tumblr_lo1hgvVQ4d1qj73e2o1_500.gif

I'm ready to get this started again. I hope Juan did some stretches during his lunch time. Those kick azz questions are just killing this witness, and Juan may have to help carry him off the stand.

Nah, JA can do it. She will be stressed so she will be extra strong. ;)

There are way too numerous mistakes and lies that JA has made and told. Not withstanding the heinous murder of Mr. Alexander, but the biggest mistake that JA made was committing the murder in Maricopa County with the prosecutor being Mr. Juan Martinez.

I looooooooved the prosecutor in the Phil Spector Trial!! I wished he would have tried the Casey Anthony Trial!!! (even if it took two times lol)

JMHO

She was definitely up to something, but as I said in the previous thread, I think she was just entertaining herself. There is no way she would get away with smuggling anything out of the courtroom. :twocents:

She might not smuggle something out, but she could be writing things on whatever paper for the doc... I don't know... something fishy is going on... i have a feeling Arias is always up to something. imo

Oh,oh!
Where is that Emu Bouncer?....

Some Skanks might slip in.......

:what:

Re: Jodi's folder(s). The defendant knows that someone will look at those folders when she has to turn them over to her attorneys or bailiffs. Maybe she's passing notes to someone via the folders. JA used a jail guard to get the magazine to MM, didn't she? I think it's something of this nature. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288