trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpio24

scorpio24 My Tweets are real & they're SPECTACULAR!

Oh, my word! Is JW ACTUALLY going here?!? There is NO ANSWER SHEET! He never filled it out! It makes him look terribly unprofessional. Answer sheet on legal paper. Oy vey! :facepalm:

2. meanddblj

meanddblj New Member

I cannot no longer listen to the good doctor.....I am following your posts here though. Please post when we get to jury questions....IF we get there!

3. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

What is so funny, Willnott? The gunshot to the head on Travis or the stab wounds? Hysterically funny to you?

The taxpayers should revolt at their money being used to pay an incompetent, rude, dishonest woman playacting at being an attorney. :banghead:

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

he still doesn't have the answer sheet with him?

5. SyraKelly

SyraKelly Active Member

I actually like the way JW dresses,I think she looks very professional-JMO

6. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

Don't stand in the way of love.

7. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

8. Rosemary Pierce

Rosemary Pierce New Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

9. jon_burrows

jon_burrows New Member

:laugh:

10. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I am thinking it is good that Jodi likes oral sex. When she goes to prison that's all she is ever going to get. And mark my words. She is going to prison! She should beIn solitary confinement in a cell smaller than Travis's casket. JMO....and I am not changing it!

I think Wilmott and Nurmi are doing their best to make sure she is convicted because the jury is bored! I will be so happy to hear the jury speak. And if it is appropriate, I would love to hear them say how they hated Gus and Gus Jr.

11. Sweetiemom

Sweetiemom Well-Known Member

they can go on for a month-it still makes no difference because she was tested on the ninja story. Why is this dumbazz belaboring the point?

12. ExigentPlan

ExigentPlan Opinionated A**hole

Am I the only one that believes that there was a rope used for tying to the bed? Only I believe that Jodi tried tying TA to the bed as her first attempt at getting him into a vulnerable position (and also was the one to cut the rope in the bathroom). I think that was her original plan on how she was going to kill him. When she was ineffective in securing him well enough so that he couldn't just slip out of the knots, she had to come up with another plan. It just make sense that she would have used sex in her plan to get him into a defenseless position. Because it didn't work is why she had to stay longer until she could come up with the shower posing idea and get him to go along with it.

Another issue... I'm still trying to figure out how ANY of Dr. Samuels testimony matters even if it was an accurate diagnosis. Because she may have suffered some psychological affects POST / AFTER / FOLLOWING / SUBSEQUENT TO committing premeditated murder doesn't diminish the responsibility for the heinous and brutal crime! Even Samuels has repeatedly stated in testimony that these symptoms are common in 30% of murderers. She planned to kill TA, and then brutally did so. I don't really care if she claims stress related amnesia or PTSD as a result of her own actions. If she didn't want these problems, um, don't kill someone! Besides the fact that I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth and, therefore, not a word that comes out of a self proclaimed expert that bases his results on those known lies. But am I missing something? Is there really anything about this testimony that should even matter to a jury?

13. JusticeJunkie

JusticeJunkie New Member

This before she admitted to the killing - he won't say when she was lying to me.

14. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

15th of January 2010 ... no pedo story, still on Ninjas. Timeframe narrowing down, but Dr Samuals and Nurmi, both involved in it's creation, and when was phone found, early 2010?

15. christee

christee Yup, I'm listening

:facepalm:
    I HAD to hit the mute button. I'm watching JA now :eye: :eye:

16. Kajaa24

Kajaa24 New Member

This is funny - thx...i needed a laugh

17. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I agree. Just don't like THIS suit. Doesn't look right for court. I keep thinking airline stewardess.

18. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

OMG that's hilarious! I'm laughing at all these posts while completely ignoring pretty in purple. :great:

19. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Would it be a pamphlet on crossing boundaries in a professional relationship? He'd want her to know it was to soon.

20. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Your post made me think of...

The fields have grown over now
    Years since they've seen a plow
    There's nothing time hasn't touched
    Is it really him or the loss of my innocence
    I've been missing so much
    Yeah

"Strawberry Wine" by DEANA CARTER

PS Hope someone catches my double entendre on lyrics ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.