trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Again, for at least the 6th time we hear that the intruder story was a psychological defense mechanism. #JodiArias

Bullsheet!!!!!!!!!
I was on the ground, being choked and smothered/kneed by my ex....phone was on the floor, near me......I was able to dial 911 while this was happening-- I just dialed and left the line open.....it saved my life.

Reading arrest report later, I learned that through that phone call they could hear every sound and everything I was going through. The poor cops were trying like crazy to get here in time.

So BS doc....one will think of calling 911-hopefully they can be given the opportunity. :furious :

she wasn't a WITNESS to a crime! :mad:

She was the MURDERER herself!

Good grief!
fran

I am almost certain he said in his first day testimony he and nurmi confronted her with the story being untrue, now he is saying she came to them?????

Seriously. So not fair to post that picture when on a liquid diet for 2 days. :banghead:

:innocent: Sorry!

This is going to be really bad next week when LaViolette testifies, and loses all of her credibility and career! :gavel:

FGS why doesn't he just admit she is a pathological liar and start from there. He's making ridiculous arguments to avoid the bleeding obvious. She did it, then she lied to live.

Is JW going to go through every one of the juror's questions to rehabilitate her expert witness? The jury has had enough. Juan will keep his cross short, sweet, and to the point.

I thought he testified earlier that him and Nurmi approached her and told her that she needed to tell what happened. Not her coming to him and telling what happened

Threads r going soooo fast
Wilmott questioning her now
Her nose is getting RED

She already asked that question and had Juan's objection sustained!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a very recent survivor...I dont shake--i never did. However, my heart will start pounding hard, I get very 'hot ' my feet, hands and pits sweat. My face gets red...and this happens with just a thought. Or a flashbacks. Or the phone ringing with an unknown number on the caller id. Imo/experience.
Right. All very common signs of anxiety. I get a pounding headache, sick to my stomach, racing heart, shaking, and start hyperventilating. But it didn't even start with regularity until after I moved here. I had to be hyper-vigilant while still living stateside.

My hope for a swift recovery for you. It's a tough process to go through. :hug: Let me know if I can be of any help.

(Sorry guys for the O/T! :blushing: Let's just blame Jodi, shall we? ;))

Jodi's trauma, Jodi's trauma, Jodi's trauma - - TRAVIS WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED!!! Travis' trauma!!!

:floorlaugh:
I think JA is thinking to herself ...

You're a lousy liar.
You're not helping me at all.
You're exceedingly boring.
I haven't heard you edify me even once!
You can have your lousy book back.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics