trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Juan is going somewhere with all this. Not sure where, but I'm getting that gas can feeling again, when I just shake my head in awe at him.

Shame on those TH's who have nothing better to do than criticize. JM's fighting for justice for a man who was brutally murdered and who had his name dragged through the mud. I'm giving Travis' voice some latitude! :rocker:

Originally Posted by TigerBalm View Post
Beth is setting the record straight on HLN, she says the jurors are submitting more questions (she isn't sure if they will get asked or not) etc..

So disregard what the other TH's are saying.

Darn, I missed her. Thanks for the info. She is the only TH I ever pay attention to. She is unfailingly professional, fair, accurate and classy.

Brought my own post over, as I had written fail instead of fair and I couldn't just leave it stand (too late to edit).

Starting with a sidebar, I see. :facepalm:

if someone actually goes out looking for the gun and finds it the DT will be so sorry they stalled LOL

Samantha's expressions are the best! The girl can say so much with just her looks!

you know im half expecting <modsnip> to just jump up and say "dammit i love her and i don't care who knows anymore" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

ALMOST O/T:

Just received an email from a colleague ALSO following this trial:

Webinar: Expert Witness – What Makes a Credible Witness? REGISTER FREE AND RECEIVE CPE CREDIT

Described in the "notes": Forensic experts must demonstrate competency in their chosen disciplines and in their interactions with members of the criminal justice system. Whether communicating in pre-trial meetings or during testimony, it is equally important for competent forensic scientists to be credible if they are going to be effective.
Credibility results from the perception by the jury of many characteristics of the expert, which include knowledge, background, demeanor, and communication skills.
How experts prepare for testimony and responds during direct and cross examination affect that credibility. This presentation will look at some of the factors that affect the credibility of a witness, how experts can enhance their credibility, ways to evaluate credibility as a witness, and will discuss some common scenarios in which expert credibility may be challenged.

Maybe Dr. Samuels might want to sign up.....unless he's STILL on the stand in late April! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ohh fill me in,whats the general content? i don't have a kindle but i think i can get it on google books

It's hilarious you can read the first part if you click on the original link and use the 'look inside' option on Amazon :)

Ooooh we're back!

I so want to read lips during these sidebars......

Why does Arias sit there like she's enjoying herself, when LWOP is the best case scenerio for the outcome? I want to slap the look off her face. I hate the way she always cranes her neck to watch testimony about her journals or some other aspect of her life--she is so enthralled with herself it's sickening.

Rant over.

Oops--I wanted to rant about JW--STOP WITH THE OBJECTIONS AND SLOW READING.

Smart of JW to put a great big bottle of LifeWater in front of her?

Whew, for a minute I was worried about the evidence clerk having some "fognesia". She didn't blink or move for the looooongest time. :)

wonder if JA wants some of that "life" water sitting there at JW's spot....

Because she's soooo much smaller than TA. She didn't stand a chance against the big brute!

When in fact she was only about 2 inches shorter than he was. or maybe less.

One also needs to keep in mind she does yoga and runs or exercises.

She's no petite thing.

JMHO
fran

Also the same woman who lifted 5 gallon gas cans weighing about 32.5 lbs per can and put them in the car trunk. 1/3 of her body weight!

Live!

21-2061807234.jpg

I'm assuming no sound yet due to sidebar? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads