trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JM is amazing, but IMO he shouldn't be giving autographs and the such while this trial is still ongoing if it's something that can give the defense ammo to help Jodi. Also, if it works against the State with regards to the jury, it's not Jean's fault or Jodi's; it's the State's.

*changes out of tomato stained shirt*

KCL straightened this out--he doesn't go out there to do pics and autographs--that was only ONE DAY because he was being interviewed by that news station. He normally doesn't do that & the jury was not there.

PASA was shown leaving the courthouse during that session--we can ask her.

I told my DH about Jodi's dramatics this week. He said it sounded like Michael Jackson to him. Wonder if she'll be showing up in pajamas soon? :giggle:

Have seen talk about elephants what does that have to do with this trial

if I was a juror and saw that.... I would just figure they all give autographs.

If I were a juror at this point in the trial when it's clear that JA is guilty I'd be like 'I want one too! Better wait till the verdict is out! Go JM!'

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Our poll on the website: Did #JodiArias kill Travis Alexander in self defense? 93% say NO, 7% say YES. Vote here:http://goo.gl/7TZ3v

Good Morning to all, that 7% is scary............after seeing the slaughter of Travis, it is beyond me how anyone could claim (I can't even say it) self defense..

I think JM is amazing, but IMO he shouldn't be giving autographs and the such while this trial is still ongoing if it's something that can give the defense ammo to help Jodi. Also, if it works against the State with regards to the jury, it's not Jean's fault or Jodi's; it's the State's.

*changes out of tomato stained shirt*

It happened once for a photo op for a local story on Phx tv. KCL is there frequently and has said that outside of that she has never seen anyonr from that side doing anything.....though she has seen Nurmi mugging for cameras at times when NG and other TH's have been outside. Jean C. oddly never mentioned this :sly:

Besides, I clearly remember Mark Geragos doing all sorts of ish during Scott P's trial, Jose Baez during CA's, and the ever-frequent press conferences and photo ops by Drew P's "dream team" during his trial. No mistrials in any of those cases.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

A former prosecutor was on tv and she said there is nothing wrong with JM giving autographs outside of court.

I find nothing wrong at all. So what if the jurors see that? JM is a wonderful prosecutor and is getting praise for his dedication. Big deal!

People like Jean C thrive on creating drama. I ignore her completely.

BBM

I agree.

Besides, maybe JM is just notarizes alot of stuff for people and the media is just looking for something which stirs the pot? I mean, has ANYONE come out and claimed they have not seen JM use his notary seal after signing his name?

Also--he signed that crazy trial watcher's cane. THAT was the only "autograph" he did. He took some pics with people, then left to go back to his office. It was ONE TIME.

The problem is HLN & JC and their erroneous reporting

Afternoon all, lets get this party started.

drunkron.gif

Ooooooh, I'm jealous, I want a Vitamix!

I know what you mean, I just got the Breville, was hoping it may replace a Vitamix so much for my money saving ideas but with the Vitamix, my kids will not know what is hitting them!

A former prosecutor was on tv and she said there is nothing wrong with JM giving autographs outside of court.

I find nothing wrong at all. So what if the jurors see that? JM is a wonderful prosecutor and is getting praise for his dedication. Big deal!

People like Jean C thrive on creating drama. I ignore her completely.

bbm,
Ratings. All about the ratings. I read a piece a few days back, it pretty much said that the defense team leaves by way of back door with security and Juan Martinez leaves by way of front door into the arms of the waiting supporters. All that says to me is that the public sees the truth. And I am sure the jurors see it too. jmo

Bringing this from the other thread for those who want to know how to strikethrough

Hope it's clear enough.

Thank you everyone that responded!
I'm like
:thud:

DUH!

I have googled and researched and typed the whole word out in caps
and in lower case....

I feel like the court :jester: today!

see I can do it!

Have seen talk about elephants what does that have to do with this trial

Elephants have good memories...?

Either that or they like peanuts which is the main ingredient for peanut butter which, I hear, is also making strides to be just as relevant in this discussion.

This is a high profile death penalty case. IMO, the jury should have been sequestered all along while attending 8 hr. court days (possibly including Saturdays). If so, this trial would be over and we wouldn't have to worry about what a jury saw on their lunch break.

For those who like HLN...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvX0JaFZ6z0"]HLN Segment: How Jodi Arias Prosecutor Gets 'Rock Star Treatment' From Fans - YouTube[/ame]

I thought it was really strange that he was out there giving autographs and taking pictures. Then HLN claimed he was a rockstar. That bothered me... While in my own world, and here at WS Juan is a great prosecutor... he is not a celebrity! There was one girl on TV who said she was like... "OMG OMG, he got into the elevator with me and I was in awe". It just strikes me as off that people latch on and believe that this man has celebrity status when he is prosecuting Travis Alexanders murderer. I think its weird.

This trial needs to get over with, the media has turned it into a circus and the crazies are all out there. The longer it goes on the longer I fear that a mistrial could happen because of the chaos.

Why is someone who can sing, act or play sports well, more deserving of being a celebrity than someone who can litigate very well? Not pointing this at you specifically.

Elephants have good memories...?

Either that or they like peanuts which is the main ingredient for peanut butter which, I hear, is also making strides to be just as relevant in this discussion.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members