trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Mike B the court reporter is seeing doing finger exercises getting ready for more stenography madness. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite2m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is at the podium preparing her continuing questions for Alyce. We await the judge and jury. Sit tight everyone. #JodiArias

Can any flirting by Travis EVER compare to Arias grinding Ryan Burns hours after butchering Travis?

carried over from thread 115:
Why is it ok for women to blow dry, straighten, colour, perm and dye their hair but it's off putting for a man to dye his? lol.

With the caveat that it is done correctly. I haven't looked closely at JM today, so I didn't notice his hair yet. I've seen guys color it WAY too dark, though, and it reminded me of shoe polish.

I've also seen my dentist (he's about 70 now) look FABULOUS with salt n pepper hair and he confided in me that it was NOT natural, but done by a stylist, so there IS a way to do it right.

He always looks nice, but hair dye on men just seems....vain. Juan is too dignified for hair dye.

I couldn't care less if he showed up with his hair dyed an Easter egg color just as long as he continues to work his magic in the court room.

This trial has been draining - I'm looking forward to the end.

So sad about juror #5 - I can't help but to think JA and her DT made a mountain out of a molehill to get her removed. I think they felt threatened by her. I hope "Tri-Color" spills the beans and gives viewers some insight into what happened.

Good news is - no mistrial and JA is past the point of no return and on her way to life in prison or the DP.

Can I change my screen name to Juror #5?

WHAT?!?!? I oppose this statement. I am all skanky and have a right to be here and annoy people!!! :seeya:

Let's discuss this behind the computer screen. :blowkiss:

Taco Bell

Make a Run for the.....Border....or is it Bathroom?

:giggle:

Enjoy it. I don't like Taco Bell.

I could use a Five Guys Burger right now.

I didn't know it was possible to actually enjoy Taco Bell. Endure maybe but enjoy??

:floorlaugh::seeya:

You guys are just jelous.

We're Live

I don't really get how all this Hughes talk isn't considered hearsay.

ME EITHER!!! Wth?

Definition of ALLEGED
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alleged

1: asserted to be true or to exist <an alleged miracle>

2: questionably true or of a specified kind : supposed, so-called <bought an alleged antique vase>

3: accused but not proven or convicted <an alleged burglar>

— al·leg·ed·ly adverb

Seriously all the things "TA Said" should have all started with 'Allegedly' because THERE'S NO PROOF OR COLLABORATION for anything JA has said at all!

Seems to me that Violet's testimony is just the SOS over and over again. What a waste of time and $$.

EEEEEEEEEEwwwwwww.

Its licking food from its teeth. Tonguing both sides slowly and disgustingly

That's the second time I've watched Jodi pick out all the stray food in her teeth. Attractive!

I am here . . . with my mini-book streaming live (seal) and pseudo-transcribing on my laptop. I don't want to have the problems I had this morning with trying to find a live stream that would play on my laptop.

I will not be able to be around for the last hour of the day . . . call out to kMouse . . . or anyone else willing to transcribe for those who cannot listen?

BIB: Me too.
This is working: http://www.extratv.com/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-live-streaming-video-mistrial-in-murder-trial/

I just noticed Mike is the court reporter today. YAY!!!

I wish the Hughes' would stop talking to anyone, they're obviously watching the trial. It's been mentioned here and on FB which I am sure the DT are monitoring, so that pretty much means they will be exposed if they get on the stand as unreliable witnesses, which is sad because perhaps they had something they could have shared that would have helped restore Travis' good name.

There's nothing really bad to restore from. There is no there there in those emails. They admitted the emails were not about a specific abuse incident. They were about Travis being a "flirt." It's all so lame. They got nothing and are dragging everyone around by the nose through their nothing.

Well, I think she DID have a reason. She wanted him dead. Wait, maybe that's not what that guy meant . . . .

He has no idea how lucky he is, if she were around him he'd be an easy victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288