trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my imagination or are JA's "girls" looking massive today?

oh for god sake,are we going to go through this month by month?!?!?

It's run for the Border but I can assure everyone, Taco Bell is NOT Border food. It's barely Mexican food.

It's as close to Mexican food that I can take. Love a good taco, or taco salad, but only from Taco Bell, or homemade. Not sure why real Mexican doesn't turn me on........but I am having Taco Bell tonight! I'm craving it now!

Wowl Did you see her start to jump up for the jury before it was said "please stand for the jury"

Am I imagining things or did it seem like Arias look intently at the seat that used to be occupied by tri colour and smirk? I think my imagination is going wild!

We are back @ 1:40 . . .
ALV takes the stand . . . bringing in the jurors? - counsel approaches the sidebar . . . JA pouring water . . . JA sucking stuff out of her teeth. JA turns around to the gallery and appears to look for someone.

Please stand for the jury . . . JA watches each and every one walk in.

Can any flirting by Travis EVER compare to Arias grinding Ryan Burns hours after butchering Travis?

This is an abomination that rivals ANYTHING I've ever heard of. This alone (imo) justifies the DP.

This defendant is a factory defect that needs to be destroyed. :furious:

"we were talking about May, 2007, I'd like to go forward to June, 2007." No, how about June of 2008 and WHAT any of this has to do with ANYTHING?!?

Who cares about her journals? She and Samuels basically told us they're useless as they have nothing negative in them.

I am here . . . with my mini-book streaming live (seal) and pseudo-transcribing on my laptop. I don't want to have the problems I had this morning with trying to find a live stream that would play on my laptop.

I will not be able to be around for the last hour of the day . . . call out to kMouse . . . or anyone else willing to transcribe for those who cannot listen?

Thank you, Wen, for all you do! I've been gone all morning. Spring break with my son, dentist, haircut, shopping, lunch. Spending time with him is so much better than listening to JW. Your notes are quite helpful.

And do I hear we are still in 2007? OMG. This is gonna take FOREVER. I was hoping JM would be pouncing by now :)

Thanks again,

Melanie

Nurmi's knee isn't on the table... either he's getting ready for an approach or he's reading here. Hi Nurmi! <modsnip> :seeya:

Ugh.

So sorry my fellow WS'ers but I have to go to a doctors appointment now.

I'll try to pop in after the appointment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan