trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these two experts are typical of what is available, Lord, help us all!!!! I think surely not! Probably all the good ones refused to take the case. They had to get someone who would parrot whatever they wanted. My mouth is where the money is! Just get up and talk. It doesn't even have to apply to the case. Just don't touch on the poor, cornered, frightened, betrayed, dying man who was murdered by Jodi Arias, except to trash him like you really knew him.

Alyce gets to ruin Deanna R's name now. Bus coming shortly to run you over, Deanna.

jodi4040213_zps2ead05bb.jpg

Who is that?

tia

If Travis was such a 'dog' his unwillingness to be in a committed relationship in Jodi is called 'doing her a favour'.

"Miss Arias believed miss reed was a little crazy"....WHAT?!?!?

Holy kettle pot black batman!!!!!

Did I just hear that Edward Scissorhands hairdo lawyer on JVM say that the juror being dismissed is really bad for the state?

Can we please tone down the comments on peoples' appearances? They can't help how they look. When Nurmi puts his finger up his nose he's fair game!

Well, if anyone on the jury has ever had financial troubles and had to borrow money from someone, can't imagine they'd take too kindly to the DT including that in the victim bashing strategy.

According to the flowery witness.....Travis was not allowed to e-mail with other women?? :what:

The big questions I'd ask on cross would be:

1) You never met or spoke with Mr. Alexander, correct?

2) So, the only information you are basing your opinions on are the words and journals of Ms. Arias?

3) And are you aware that Ms. Arias has told lie after lie after lie regarding every aspect of this case including her involvement and details of her relationship with Mr. Alexander?

4) So, then, you are basing all your opinions on the words of a known, exposed liar and killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44