trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have totally thought that she killed the dog too. It is just so far fetched that the dog would just run away that day.

If it doesn't make sense...it probably isn't true.

What's sad is she would even *think* about kickin a dog!

My mother taught us with regard to animals to never hit with the hand that loves (or foot in this case) because they wouldn't know if you were going to pet them or strike them etc...

How different JA & I are... I'm puttin Honey on my doggie's hurt paw 2x a day to heal it been callin Doggie Sugah Toes or Honey Paws etc.

I'd NEVER hit a dog unless it was life/death aggressive attack... JA makes me sick all the terrible things she's done leading up to her most vicious behavior taking TAs life in a selfish rage!!!

oh whoopee!!!!! Tomorrow ALV may get to the killing....according to Beth Karas. Someone please end this cr@p!

A loooot of time would be saved if the middle men were cut out and just let the judge ask the questions.. JW doesn't even know how to ask a question without leading.
Aproach so I can tell JW how to ask the question. What a bunch of BS:furious:

The jury saw Willmott getting schooled several times today by Judge S. ;)

Wonder what the total dollar amount dear Alyce is shooting for in her "expert" testiphony? Didn't she say she was worried about her clinic back home? ka-ching!

What's sad is she would even *think* about kickin a dog!

My mother taught us with regard to animals to never hit with the hand that loves (or foot in this case) because they wouldn't know if you were going to pet them or strike them etc...

How different JA & I are... I'm puttin Honey on my doggie's hurt paw 2x a day to heal it been callin Doggie Sugah Toes or Honey Paws etc.

I'd NEVER hit a dog unless it was life/death aggressive attack... JA makes me sick all the terrible things she's done leading up to her most vicious behavior taking TAs life in a selfish rage!!!

Yeah that's haunted me too about the dog. He was tied up in the backyard and suddenly he is MIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member