trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend just yelled at the TV "So what it doesn't give her the right to kill!" He hates ALV so he's in the other room watching wrestling. I'm stuck with a fat orange cat watching this. Oh I called my cat fat. If he weren't male , that could be abusive.

The male jurors will have the same reaction as your boyfriend. It will all backfire.

Beth Karas says: Tomorrow, LaViolette should get to her assessment of the June 4, 2008 attack and killing of Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

Sweet Jesus, I hope so...
Lucky me. I have a doctor appointment and women's club potluck. Wheeee!!! That should leave me free for cross on Thurs. :)

Pastilla LaMannequin ‏@PastillaTru 9m
It will be interesting to see if a feminist domestic abuse "expert" is capable of seeing #travisalexander, a male, as a victim. #jodiarias
On ALV's first day on the stand, boy it feels like a year ago! she made a point of saying the last column on her chart described the actions of female abusers. I can't wait to see that column again in JM's hands!

It was said earlier today that no restrictions were put on her, so the answer is yes.

I hope she decides to not talk. I've had enough of HLN at this point. I don't want anything said which could have an effect on this trial. The people of AZ and TA's family deserve to see this to it's conclusion without anything which could potentially be grounds for a mistrial or an appeal for the same.

Yes...I say 2 more days. I mean we really only got a total of about 3 hours hours of actual testimony in today. Imo Juan wont be up until Monday.....:sigh:

Well either that or the DT will end and let JM start his cross for about 15 minutes on Thursday. They just loooove to chop up his flow.

NG has "funeral video" clips on...

You know.. look at how many people TA touched & loved him...

Look how many people JA hurt when she didn't get her way & selfishly killed TA!

I hope she decides to not talk. I've had enough of HLN at this point. I don't want anything said which could have an effect on this trial. The people of AZ and TA's family deserve to see this to it's conclusion without anything which could potentially be grounds for a mistrial or an appeal for the same.

she should come back and sit in the front row and get to watch now..

I am watching HLNn(which I said I wouldn't do)
I am having an adult beverage (which I said I wouldn't do...much...)
I am ordering pizza (which i shouldn't do)

I feel this behavior shows that I have a shrunken hippocampus, PTSD and am really sad that in 10th grade I liked a boy who didn't like me back....

Maybe I should read "the Secret".....

LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Better lock up your phone and camera now so if you get tipsy you won't take pix or start sexting anything that will come back to haunt ya!! LOL!

Jodi is uglier than usual today.

Maybe the alternate reality is a fairytale ; she's turning into a witch and her insides are coming to the surface and she is getting exposed.

I don't know about the jury but done with listening to her hash and rehash in detail things that have been gone over in detail earlier for days.

I hear ya, this was just mind numbing. I so feel for TA's family and the jurors. They continually want to throw everyone under the bus. 99% of this was from her journals?? :furious: :moo:

I have my own theory. I feel pretty sure Jodi killed that dog. He was never seen again.

Im sure she did kill the dog. The dog did not say"im out of here" and then run away. Her sick twisted emotions dictate her behavior. Thats why she killed Travis. There could be others.

Nancy is playing the funeral video
Made me cry to see his friends cry for their friend. So sad that this evil woman gets more of a fair trial than Travis did. She chose to execute him and now can have experts come to her defence, not because they believe in her innocence. They are testifying on her behalf because its profitable. Every hour wilmotts keeps this witness on the stand! Chachinggg chachingggg.
These witness sold their conscious soul for profit.

She must have been a terror to her family! ! I know she hit her brother in the head with a baseball bat, so she says. Hit her mom in the past, admitted to kicking her mom, after her mom arrives in arizona to help her relocate. I also don't believe she was knocked around by her dad. Every trial uses the abuse strategy to help the accused, doesn't make it so!and especially in this case.
This girls life was spinning out of control long before she met Travis.
She Spent most of her life stalking her ex's new girlfriends, went from job to job owed everyone large amounts of money, including her parents and grandparents.
Very unstable, irresponsible, no boundaries, morals. She thought she hit pay dirt when she met Travis. She called ppl the Mormon land of opportunity! Her own words.

BBM I thought JA was quoting TA. I thought TA said that Mesa, AZ was the land of Mormon opportunity??

According to HLN, Travis moved to Mesa for the strong Mormon community.

"Alexander moved to Mesa, Arizona for the strong Mormon community"

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...-mysteries-investigation-day-2-victim-profile

I have my own theory. I feel pretty sure Jodi killed that dog. He was never seen again.

Not that I wouldn't put it past her, however if the dog was not treated well, had been chained up all the time, and FINALLY did get loose when she kicked it, I could actually see the dog running away. Dogs are smart and know when they are NOT loved. Although sadly, I could see this going either way. You unfortunately may be right.

:cry:

MOO

Is it just me or did that list of names they claim TA was "dating" sound like some real names of people he knew sprinkled with a good helping of stripper names?

Lucky me. I have a doctor appointment and women's club potluck. Wheeee!!! That should leave me free for cross on Thurs. :)

No way we will have cross Thursday. :twocents: we still have sex tapes, murder, fog, flowers to Gma, 18 page letter, memorial service, lies, arrest, media interviews, how she acted on the stand......

Omg I just depressed myself....

My boyfriend just yelled at the TV "So what it doesn't give her the right to kill!" He hates ALV so he's in the other room watching wrestling. I'm stuck with a fat orange cat watching this. Oh I called my cat fat. If he weren't male , that could be abusive.

My husband said the same. His actual words were "So it's no longer don't hate the player, hate the game. Now it's hate the player and you have permission to murder him/her."

IMO it's not a message AZ or these jurors will want to send.

At this point I'm convinced the jurors all want to pierce their eardrums with a big pointy stick. Has no one ever told Wilmott to never bore the jury into a coma or they will pay you back for it?

After the first day I swear even ALV sounds like she's bored herself into a coma. I keep waiting for her head to bang down on the desk and hear snoring through her mic. Geeesh! At least Samuels sounded like he had a pulse rate when he was blathering nonsense!

I don't think the jurors are even dreaming of putting any questions to this "expert"... they're that desperate to never hear another robotic comatose word come out of her mouth.

Nancy playing the funeral video
Made me cry to see his friends cry for their friend. So sad that this evil woman gets more of a fair trial than Travis did. She chose to execute him and now can have experts come to her defence, not because they believe in her innocence. They are testifying on her behalf because its profitable. Every hour wilmotts keeps this witness on the stand! Coaching coaching.

Indeed it is sad to watch those who love him, mourn him, and she lies to his friend about a stupid flat tire. Did you hear what was said when the Juror was dismissed? Travis family looked as if they could cry while the defense had big grins on their faces.

Hopefully Travis' family will have something to smile about before June 4, 2013.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member