trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
A smile can be interpreted. If I was kicked off the jury, I'd haul my arss back into court, smile at her, and say "I'm still here biotch".

But that's just me ;)

MOO

Mel

ITA. I'd do it just to mess with her and make her think she kicked off the only juror who believed a word of this drivel coming from her star witness.

They've put the continuum up again so that ALV can blather away for the rest of the day...

moo

well, I've been here about 5 minutes, I've heard enough. It sounds like they are describing the abuse from JA to Travis, I really really hope the jury hears it that way.

Man hungry. Man need food. Man want food. Man make woman give food. Than man get zug-zug. Man happy.

(What the heck was that caveman mo ie with Ringo Starr from the 80s????)

There's too much risk of a power differential inherent in that statement. I am going to remain silent regarding my needs.

Wilma is playing us. She made it seem like she was winding down to get us all excited only to take this to the end of the day.

Man hungry. Man need food. Man want food. Man make woman give food. Than man get zug-zug. Man happy.

caveman! zug zug

JW just made a statement eluding to that ALV was not hired to discuss the details of anything after June 4th...omg does that mean that JM cannot question her on what JA did to Travis?? Plz let this not be true!

She's done her job of blaming Travis for abusing Jodi to the point of fear and she blew after a build up of abuse by everyone (and now it includes the media) and then she's going to blend her opinion with DS and his worthless one of the fog.

Is giving someone a Colombian necktie on her list?

I can't believe we've been tortured for over a week listening to this woman drone on and on about nothing. Then she skims over the whole reason for this trial, THE MURDER in a minute and forty seconds.

Don't think the jury didn't notice that.

Caveman! I love that movie!:rocker:

By the way, your post was abusive. You've activated my latent PTSD.

well, I've been here about 5 minutes, I've heard enough. It sounds like they are describing the abuse from JA to Travis, I really really hope the jury hears it that way.

I can't watch it at all. I just follow along here. It's less stressful and I still get all the news that's fit to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member