trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how ALV interprets Mike Rice's actions (Rutger's basketball coach). Abusive...sure. However, the video evidence only involves men.

Is that even possible in ALV's world?

I can't see how ALV would have got a telling off from Judge S last week as we saw her and her support crew leave the courtroom. It has to happen this morning

Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

wish i could help you but i've already rationalized waiting for the lunch recess to do that so.........

Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

Only if you can convince me to actually do some real work during the same period.

macbook, ipad, iphone, coffee, and something to smoke.

good morning y'all! gonna go ahead and stretch cause sometimes i get so excited about juanderful starts hitting it home, im scared i might pull a muscle.

Oh baby new fresh page! I hate that I am going to miss this!

Nah, that's no fun. Wait till the trial is over. Then you can clean like a maniac.

Hello all,

first time post/r snowhites allowed if they are juanettes?

Oh baby new fresh page! I hate that I am going to miss this!
Me too! Have to get ready for work soon... dang. I won't be able to watch at all until 10 tonight, and of course I will.. it will be a long day!

Half an hour till court is supposed to start!! Maybe an hour till it actually does....

Go, Juan, go!!

Justice for Travis!!

Lets just hope and pray court isn't cancelled for some sick person or migraine.

Only if you can convince me to actually do some real work during the same period.

I've already decided today is a No Work Day. I probably could have done something for the first three hours but then I would have missed out on WS. I have priorities.

Dear Schuby:

Could you kindly rise from your seated position, secure a can of Pledge and dust rag, and hit up the area in and around your entertainment center in an attempt to minimize the dust particles from forming on the television screen so that you may enjoy today's airing of the Arias trial?

Thank you in advance.

- Connie Vincer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members