trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manifesto reveals a possible whole other aspect to her character. Yes, we knew she was narcissistic, but was it the want and need for power that drove her to murder Mr. Alexander? I believe so, she had confronted previous boyfriends when THEY disappointed HER, she was not jealous she claims, rather she wanted to know where SHE stood. Her testimony makes it very clear that she wanted control, and that in all other situations and aspects of her life she took control in confronting other boyfriends, her parents, and even in her police interviews.

Ms. Arias appears to have an insatiable appetite to be the centre of attention. It could be understandable, perhaps in a stretch, to have written about how they feel others should lead their lives in ones journal. But to autograph them, make it known that it was her work, whilst she was in jail with the full knowledge that she had committed the crime and was still able to play up this fake persona of innocence and goodness? It speaks to someone who begs for attention, even if it is self destructive.

I don't believe she is insane. But I do think her personality is warped beyond what most people could fathom out of another human being. Another thing that has been bothering me for a while. Her dogged and repeated attempts at smuggling pens into the jail. She used pencil in the magazine message, but in her journals it's a mix of pen and pencil. I think she was attempting to fabricate the alleged pedophilia letters that Matt MCCartney supposedly then had to help in fabricating.
bold and big by me: yes it most certainly does. who does this? Does this show remorse? Hurt even (to fit in with the shabby dv theory).

No it does not fit. You can not fit a square, vile, necrotizing key into a round hole. You cannot. And Juan will get this all done.

**note: have you all checked out the interrogation thread with videos from David Lohr, our fellow member? Watch those and they tell the real story of arias. She is lying, manipulative, conniving, and fanciful in her attempts to discredit direct (like dna, blood, and hair) evidence. watch those then come back here and watch her in the courtroom. I have done a 360 on her.. esp after watching the interview clips with her mom and dad. She was nuts before this happened.

I certainly hope so but as usual he will not make his cross nearly as long or as boring as the DT when they have had their witnesses on direct.

It took JM 9 days in his CIC. We are on day 34 of the defense case due to the agonizingly long directs and the DTs constant objections when Juan is on cross.:banghead:

IMO

Well, when JM is finished with this witness guess who's turn it is again, and again and again. This trial will never end.

I send $ to the humane society through out the year, not to take away from animal care, that I hold close to my heart. But I did not see Tanisha or her hubby in court today. If it is funding that is stopping them, I would gladly divert my funds to them. Is it work that keeps them absent or funds? If it was my Brother that died, I would want all my family to be there. I would gladly donate to see them both back in court.

Just as suggestion. Donate that $$ to a local animal shelter. Google about how your money is used, ASPCA humane society v. local shelters. I donated until my friend and ER vet educated me.

I am hoping and praying she wrote this manifesto at the time she was planning her suicide so 'no jury would ever convict her. The DT sure is trying to keep it out.

Good gosh, I've missed most of the trial today..:( Just tuned in to HLN, is Jodi starting to tell her lawyer when to object?

How dare they accuse Juan of being too rough? Ugh! Nurmi was leaning out to look at the jury or something, watch him go after some poor juror now.

Per Beth Karas: New motion for mis-trial: prosecutorial misconduct. Juan is throwing evidence, dropping evidence, threw pencils, badgered witnesses. Preventing DT from rendering effective counsel. How about a motion to bar the DT from calling for sidebars everytime Juan chases one of their witnesses up a tree?

Lost live stream is it over for the day
What I miss? I bent over to pick something up and my back went out lol

Jodi needs to drop Oh Holy Night and start belting out Mary J Blidge's - I'm Goin Down

"I'm Goin' Down"

Time on my hands
Since you been away boy
I ain't got no plans
No no no no
And the sound of the rain
Against my windowpane
Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy

I'm goin' down
I'm goin' down
Cause you ain't around baby
My whole world's upside down