trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did JA just try to object on behalf of JW?! Looks like she said something, JW objected then JA said "sorry". This is a friggin' CIRCUS!

So, she can't tell how someone is enjoying/not enjoying themselves on a phone call, but she CAN tell that someone is an abuser from text messages?

Figure that one out. JMO she is a completely unreliable "expert".

Did ALV honestly think her cross was going to be a cake walk? She can't handle it it appears and got herself in over her head in this case and it really shows with that "time out" comment. ALV shouldn't have chosen to go swimming with sharks if she didn't want to get bitten/destroyed...

This witness is more bias then the defendant herself, at least the defendant admitted during cross that she enjoyed it

Best day of my life!
Hands down.
"I'm not an expert on orgasms."

I cannot imagine being the judge or lawyers (either side) on this case - or really any case.

I zone out sometimes when listening, even when it's good like now. Nothing else going on in my world.

Yet these people must pay attention to every single word said and be able to discuss it at the drop of a hat.

They need a medal or commendation or something
!

Justice is their purpose and I'm sure when they believe they've gotten it, it's all they really need.

I love it. She's completely showing the jury that she is completely and totally biased against men, and Travis in particular.

Awwwwww.....did she really just try to give Juan a TIME OUT?

She is delusional. And then Juan leads her into the fake orgasm discussion. She looks miserable.

I will refrain from making a comment about ALV being an expert on orgasms....
Zipping my lips...

And loving the overrules! !!

Leave Meg Ryan out of this! :furious:

"If you were in my group, I would ask you to take a time out Mr. Martinez."

"I am not an expert on sex...."

And is it me or has the MS gotten top heavy today?

drip drip

Cute smirk JW and Jodi!! Just keep it up....death penalty is coming

Ha ha. Not an expert in orgasms. Doing taxes but that got my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member