trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

If DeMarte is the States Expert, I'll bet my bottom dollar she wrote one. And she WON'T defend Travis till the cows come home. She will admit, and rightfully so, that JA and TA were toxic together. And because she is willing to point out TA had some flaws it will ring true to the Jurors and us. ALV screwed herself by refusing to cop to anything. She ruined herself all by herself. Perhaps tomorrow the rose colored glasses will come off...that's if she remembers them.

2. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

I heard the judge saying she will hold court on Fridays.... from now until MAY? Just how long is this going to last :what:

3. PPKik

PPKik New Member

Not to be shallow...but I could listen to JM cross examine anybody all night!:seeya:

4. SyraKelly

SyraKelly Active Member

:floorlaugh:I call them her *Gone With The Wind Epic Answers*

5. DebinGA

DebinGA New Member

Good question, and idk. Maybe she called the local LDS church and got Rachel's name, because it doesn't sound like she knew Rachel earlier. Jodi said she was scrambling, hurriedly answering ads, etc., so she arrived in flux with no set plan other than to be within easy stalking distance of Travis.

6. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Oh my gosh, and all this time I thought she had a halo. I think I've got glaucoma!

7. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

Not having seen that part of the proceedings yet, if she was crying it was most likely because she didn't get what she wanted for lunch...like the spoiled kid she is.

:rolleyes:

MOO

8. hollyjokers

hollyjokers New Member

Glad KatieDDJ is getting more airtime, would love to see KCL as more of a regular too, but know she's juggling a lot right now.

Juan was all awesomeamazingness today!

9. Rosemary Pierce

Rosemary Pierce New Member

At the end of trial today, JSS said "please stand for the Jury." JA and Willmott were giggling and whispering while the Jury filed out. Hell I think JW had her back turned to the Jury!

Do these two have no shame :furious:

10. rachael123

rachael123 Active Member

He did great.I am very proud of him.

11. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

BRAVO!!

WagaraTapaTalk

12. elementary

elementary No More Excuses

She acts like a bully. Because she is a bully.

13. hilldeccaside

hilldeccaside New Member

I had to leave for work the second court ended ( was late leaving as I could not take my eyes off of what JM was doing) Sorry if this has already been said, but.......

JM was MAGNIFICINT at the end of his day. That stalker stuff right under terrorism on HER sheet was BRILLIANT! I literally did a jump and arm raise like the kind you do when your kid scores a soccer goal. I must say that is a moment I will always remember! :great:

14. Sedonia Sunset

Sedonia Sunset Member

Dr. Drew and his guests have focused a lot tonight on the wooden spoon that Jodi asserts her mother would regularly hit her with when Jodi was a child.

My Mom didn't use a wooden spoon, but the thing that stands out to me and my sister, even all these years later, was the FLY-SWATTER! When we were teenage girls, Mom didn't actually hit us with it, although it may have swiped us briefly one or two times. No, all she had to do was THREATEN to use the fly-swatter on us if we didn't behave. The thought of squished fly guts touching us in ANY way was MORE than enough to keep us line, at least temporarily :biggrin:

15. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Nope he's thinking I'm glad it's not me up there. He's left it to JW so Juan is the only male approaching her and he's abusing her.

16. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

Siblings fighting and causing the parent to drive recklessly would be the reason Mom had to take a spoon with her. Parents don't usually just pull over to the side of the road to enjoy beating their children with a spoon. Jodi wouldn't behave, I'll bet. Anyways, you can't send kids for time out to their rooms when you're in a car. The spoon stories are going in the pile with the toberones.

Gee Whiz, I mean, her parents could've gotten in big danger or trouble because Jodi was growing pot on their roof and they didn't know it. Jodi put the whole family in danger at age 14. It was just a long string of bad decisions, ya know.

17. shane13

shane13 New Member

thanks
    Why was she asked to leave?

18. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

I know but I watch the trial on HLN so when the stream is over for you, HLN still has 30 or 40 minutes left. I don't have unlimited G things with my internet so live streaming is outside my budget. I'm rambling. Thanks.

19. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked True Crime Writer

Totally agree! And, I find it rather ironic that Mark didn't complain about Nurmi getting to the point. How much slower could anyone get to the point than Nurmi? Juan doesn't make the pace of the questioning, ALV does with her slipperiness.

20. Sedonia Sunset

Sedonia Sunset Member

ALV might not even know about that, but you can bet that a) the jury WILL remember it, and b) JM will probably bring it up during closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.