trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karraster

Karraster New Member

I don't believe her.:moo:

2. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Okay, was he a Vampire or Vampire Hunter? I'm sure I've heard both, and lord knows I want to be clear on this vital point.

3. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

BBM~ I bet she did and wants this because she's getting paid by the hour a good chunk of change.

4. JusticeJunkie

JusticeJunkie New Member

LOL Thanks for the laugh.

5. noonie

noonie New Member

You are right! She was not there to defend the State of Arizona and Travis Alexander! Your right on.

6. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

Can a witness make notes while on the stand so that they don't miss having the attorneys clear up all the necessary incomplete answers?

7. Nhic

Nhic New Member

8. Wendy101

Wendy101 Well-Known Member

Ok, so regarding that pic that was taken..... Of them having lunch..

is that allowed?

what if Alice is removed from giving testimony? Would there not be a mistrial? Or would court be put on hold in order to find a new Alice?

9. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

How many times does Jodi have to "attempt" anal sex to know that she doesn't like it? Maybe the men didn't like it, and she finally found a man who liked it in Travis?

It upsets me that she tries to make it as though Travis forced her into this, yet she had enough experience to know whether or not she liked it. Travis did not force her into that. Why in the world does every man want to have anal sex with Jodi, but Jodi doesn't like it? Whatever......

10. Madilu

Madilu Member

Great post!

11. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

Answer: Yes

Source: Jodi Ann Arias, Purveyor of "Credible" information, according to Alyce LaViolette

12. noonie

noonie New Member

She told Juan yesterday or Monday she had No Report! How shifty is that? :furious:

13. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Yes he was a Vampire Hunter, or yes he was a Vampire? I mean, I'm trying not to die laughing either way, but I just have to know. Talk about dorky.

14. Sdavidson11

Sdavidson11 You are not alone in this journey

Me too! I just have to give him a break. He has been dressing better and looked nice the past couple of days. I hate what JA is doing to Travis's family and his memory however, KN wanted off this case. He actually tried more than once to remove himself. I don't know how many of you all have experienced just a regular trial, not a high profile one. It is exhausting as our wonderful observers have kept us posted on and the are just observing. As a lawyer who has just gone out on his own trying to keep his other clients happy, being tied up with this travesty of a court case, and then his family obligations. I do feel for him and all of the ethical standards that he has to meet while defending JA to the best of his ability. I know he is getting compensated by the state but as an example look how many pro bono attorney's picked up JB slack in that other trial. Where there isn't that type of circus atmosphere her yet. With that said I would want JM to be the prosecution if I ever was a victim and I do realize he is so brilliant that he can and does do it alone. He really is astounding.

15. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Scott Peterson is on death row and I believe he has a TV in his cell, anyone know for sure? TIA

16. bsk

bsk New Member

And on top of that, JW is telegraphing to the jury by her most animated objections and sidebars that she's trying to keep something devastating from coming in. So even if it is sustained, the jury ends up thinking she's hiding the truth.

17. noonie

noonie New Member

They thought no report would be so convenient but Juan cleaned her cluttered mouth pretty well today!

18. TXHoney

TXHoney ProTranscriptionist

That's the edited version. David thoughtfully edits out the sidebars.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

19. JusticeJunkie

JusticeJunkie New Member

"a new Alyce" lol

I honestly d

20. Abe Froman

Abe Froman New Member

Snork!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.