trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

I think JW comes first. :facepalm:

2. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

O/T - I have decided, every single time JW says "approach", I will do 10 squats or leg lifts (not from my computer chair). My arse is getting big, still hasn't recovered from the FCA trial. I will be toned before summer!

3. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

:eek:fftobed:

Sleep well all! Off to watch serial killers docs. :rocker:

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a great day ...

4. TXProfessional

TXProfessional New Member

Any help would be appreciated!! Was there testimony or an interview by the prosecution with Bobby Juarez? TIA

5. Colt46

Colt46 New Member

BBM
    Great post! We're on the same wavelength. I actually wrote to Juan during the cross-exam and thanked him for performing a miracle - the unmasking of Jodi Arias. It was mesmerizing! The evil in this woman's soul-less body is unlike anything I have ever seen. Her black, beady eyes are not unlike a hooded cobra waiting to strike its victim. Venom oozes out of every pore in her body. Amazingly, the evil never, ever leaves her!. I have watched for any sign of humanity in her countenance - it's just not there. There's always a volcano inside of her....waiting to erupt.

Now that Juan has unmasked satan's spawn, she must never be allowed to join the human race again. She is a weapon of mass destruction. There is no doubt in my mind that she would kill again. She was just getting warmed up after Travis's murder. The Glock she purchased was not for protection - it was to kill anyone who tried to get in her way after she started to go on the run. Thank God...Det. Flores caught her just in time!

There will be justice for Travis!

6. wasnt_me

Yeah, there was testimony about Bobby. But I will be honest....Jodi introduced it, and it was near the beginning of her testimony, and I frankly found nothing about it relevant to how she stabbed Travis, so I wasn't listening too hard.

7. Smelly Squirrel

Smelly Squirrel Has never crawled into a Pontiac Sunfire

Oh man, she takes this much too personally, we might see a complete meltdown. She'll probably chalk up the mean questions to be from the men and get all alpha school marm on them.

8. usnuzuloose

usnuzuloose Loosing Boo Boo

There is a deep dark issue with Jodi, and for some it may be down right scary. I have seen it for a long time. It doesn't surprise me at all.

9. zaza

zaza New Member

I think she's sloppy and unprofessional, even if she wasn't briefed properly by the defense. Her use of language from the beginning of JW's examination was completely unprofessional for a forensic witness. She should have been much more precise. She made a lot of language mistakes with respect to how she presented the material she was given to assess. I'm surprised she didn't get more objections from JM because of it. But I'm sure that's why he's grilling her as severely as he is now. She presented the material as if she had a first hand account, as if she was a eye-witness to JA's account. Bad mistake and incredibly unprofessional for an expert witness who is suppose to be impartial.

10. Rosemary Pierce

Rosemary Pierce New Member

I seriously think she was making fun of Mr. Martinez :furious:

11. wasnt_me

JW had better be out to dinner with ALV and grooming the heck out of her to keep her under control because I believe if they don't, she's bound to disrespect one of the jurors or alienate one of them by trying to narrate how the questions are being posed and what a juror "might be getting at."

12. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

BBM: I can think of $50,000 plus reasons! Plus, her EGO! IMO - she is SO full of herself and can't/won't EVER admit she is wrong, especially to a male.

At least she got one thing right today, this was a MURDER! Although she tried to retract it, she had an oops moment.

13. wasnt_me

BBM

Considering that ALV didn't even know she was a Forensic witness.....

14. Smelly Squirrel

Don't think Bobby was ever interviewed by anybody. MM and DB were.

15. Smelly Squirrel

You know I kept wondering about a lot of the questioning throughout but you got to consider that they've been over this and had exchanges with the PT about some stuff too, so they were trying to make points that would come into play or beat the other side to the punch. Only later on did a lot of the testimony make sense. I feel sorry for the jurors who wouldn't know what they should have been taking notes on. We can just go back and youtube it.

Bobby was brought up by the DT I thought mostly because he allegedly abused her, but it also works for the PT on the stalking pattern.

16. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::skip:

17. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

The thing I noticed most about this video is after the sidebar at 21:00-ish, Nurmi and JW come back to their table. JW pulls her chair closer to JA, and if Nurmi scooted any further from JW, he'd be sitting w/ Det. Flores. I think Nurmi is unhappy with how things are going. It makes me wonder if ALV was JW's hire... like if she picked her and Nurmi tried to veto her.

18. Rosemary Pierce

Rosemary Pierce New Member

I cannot find anything regarding him being interviewed.

19. Smelly Squirrel

Agh, "what you're getting at." It's so aggravating. She needs to stop acting like every question is a trick question. If she's telling the truth about having made a solid conclusion, she won't have to worry about it. She can always elaborate in the redirect. She should know this if she's testified before. She's acting like this is her first time.

20. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Respecfully snipped. I'd actually like to see that happen! JW's head would really spin at that point.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.