trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Oh that picture just freaked me out. JW better be careful she doesn't stab her in the eye with one of her put-put pencils.

PS: nope - you're cool with the margins.

2. mamadee

mamadee New Member

With all due respect, speak for yourself Sistah. There is no way this lying murderer is ever walking out of jail. There is just waaaaay to much evidence against her. An angel was taking pictures DURING the murder of our dear Travis. I have never heard of that happening before, actual visual proof of the murder taking place!

No, the only place Arias is walking is down that Green Mile to her death. Too bad it won't be as horrible as what she put sweet Travis through.

3. TartLemon

TartLemon Active Member

The only way Jodi will walk out of jail is if she is found ng by 12 jurors. NEVER HAPPEN. She may get a mistrial, but that still would not allow her to walk free. Jodi would be jailed until the next trial.

4. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

I was hoping she would have one.

5. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

JWs face looks like she is thinking "ew get away from me"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

I have no idea on what is legal in reference to witnesses fraternizing with the DT. ALV has presented herself to be UN-biased in this case and I would have to say that she is not being truthful about that. I do believe that the jury sees though her just as most of us here do.

7. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Even the DT knows they won't get a win, which why they are pushing SO hard for a mistrial. The murderess already confessed to killing him - so that should be a no brainer for the jury. And if they believe this is a self-defense case, I will be shocked. 9 or so stab wounds to the BACK does not indicate self-defense. And, like you said, Travis didn't have a weapon. He was naked and vulnerable.

The matter at hand is what they will find her guilty of. Murder I, II, Manslaughter. LWOP, Death? That is still open for interpretation IMHO.

MOO and all that ;)

Mel

8. deedee21

She does look deranged. On the other thread called, Jodis sequence of events, someone posted the crime scene photos and autopsy pics of Travis. They are very DISTURBING.. It shows how deranged she actually is. I hope JM shows these pics to Wilmer.

9. YESorNO

YESorNO The Queen (aka "mrsmuir") SWBB

Schuby, I hope she will be on the side of facts- isn't THAT the "truth" -after all is said and done?:rocker:

10. nanny1

nanny1 New Member

The state of Arizona should be able to do a stop payment on this imposter's check for trying to pass herself off as an expert.

11. mamadee

mamadee New Member

I think they should put this up on the Jumbo-Tron in the courtroom today! :rocker:

12. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

I think the injuries themselves are enough for murder 1 .. She had time to pause and stop after the heart wound before she knifed him repeatedly in the back, before she cut his throat from ear to ear, and again before she shot him in the face. She killed and killed and killed him again. I think this trial has only made it worse too .. Most of the jury are men .. What do most men think when they hear a women scorned accuse an ex of pedophilia? They think 'what a lying *****' .. It's such a vicious transparent lie and she will pay for spewing it. IMO.

13. TXHoney

TXHoney ProTranscriptionist

The thing about that ridiculous comment is that Juan wasn't yelling, he was very even keeled right then. To me, and I've thought it since it happened...that was a very staged comment, taken directly from JW's instructions.

14. mamadee

mamadee New Member

Or, "Anyone got a breath mint"

15. katiewonders

katiewonders Inactive

'Morning, friends! :seeya: deedee you may still get your wish before this trial is finished - the killer is deranged and wants a mistrial so badly that when her latest motion for one is denied, she may try to cause one herself.

JA is on the verge of a breakdown in court - she said 'sustained' out loud yesterday (JW glared at her), and was in JW's space so much, too. Doesn't JW look like she's thinking "FCS, get away from me." Something might be brewing, brewing...stay tuned. :floorlaugh: All is MOO

16. TXHoney

TXHoney ProTranscriptionist

Part of the DT's strategy, I have no doubt - be as obtuse as you possibly can. Not to mention, she's playing chess with Juan. "Okay, he just made this move, what is my next move? Where is he going? How do I head him off?

And remember, $5.00 per minute that she's on the stand.

17. camcneishg

camcneishg Active Member

I saw Donovan in court yesterday....did I miss something?
    at least I think I did...

18. deedee21

I hope. She almost raised her hand in court the other day. She put it up halfway and then put it down. I think she was trying to get Alices attention.

19. ladonna

ladonna Active Member

20. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Yep, he sure did. I'm sure she was disappointed that she didn't get him riled up and retort back to her but he didn't skip a beat and went right on with the questions.

It really shows she is showing such pettiness and immaturity.

He really probably wanted to tell her...'Ma'am, we know who would like a time out so you can run over to the DT for a little coaching.':floorlaugh:

But he is way too professional to do that.

Imo, the Judge should have immediately admonished her to never say sarcastic remarks to the Prosecutor again or she would hold her in contempt of court. If that happened I missed it. I do hope the Judge took her into chambers and told her to stop the snarky crap.:furious:

ETA: The margins are blown again! Grrrr.
    IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.