trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Behavin

Miss Behavin New Member

Afternoon!

I am so disgusted with ALV testimony this morning. I can't believe she is willing to defend Jodi to this extreme. That is not professionalism, imo. I thought she was different, early on, and not merely another hired gun, but I was wrong.

2. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

I've also noticed the close-talking and deep eye contact between JA and JW. I'm not one that gets weird about women having a close relationship; I am sensing something different here than just "friendship". At the very least, I think there is a girl-crush going on at the defense table.

3. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

Hey now...my psych degree came free with a pretty snazzy decoder ring and even I know it's stalking behavior. ;)

4. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Jodi has several movies listed on her Myspace (I think could of been Facebook) and Crouching Tiger was one of them.

5. Little Mel in ATL

Little Mel in ATL Seeker of Truth & Justice

(Brought over from previous thread.)

6. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I am sure Jodi was thinking it was an April Fools joke.

JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1 :floorlaugh:, 2013

7. AZWatcher

AZWatcher New Member

Hi Anita! LTNS! Truthfully, I have personal space issues. It makes my skin crawl when I see Jodi in her face and leaning in every couple of seconds. :jail:

8. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

if the journal recently seized from her cell has anything of probative value in it I will eat my hat.

Surely not even JA could be so stupid as to write honestly in a journal while incarcerated about anything that would be useful to the prosecution would she?

So why is the defense team so worried about it and wanting it returned??

Curiouser and curiouser.

The argument currently happening in chambers probably goes something like this.

Numri: But your honor, she discusses trial in this book of personal writings. This could greatly harm our Defense strategy as she discusses that strategy at length in this journal.

Juan: You mean here on the entry dated March 27, 2013 where she discusses faking a migraine in order to halt proceedings that day and says it was a great suggestion you gave her during that little solicitous aside?

Nurmi: your honor I move for sanctions, Mr. Martinez is maligning my very character and suggesting I am doing exactly what I am doing. (foot stomp) This is not fair!

9. Mr.Midnight

Mr.Midnight New Member

hehehe :) :goodpost:

10. QueenD

QueenD Well-Known Member

Who would have seized these? The State?

11. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

gauntlet..

Wow on the comparison.. I'll have to check that out.. Seeing as mutal agreement that JA is socio/psycho pathic she would actually use what she sees to mimick emotions/situations etc.

Fascinating stuff!!

12. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Hey Lady! Haven't seen ya for a little while... Glad to see your around for the fireworks lol :floorlaugh:

13. callyn

callyn Well-Known Member

Darling little guy. It's a Red Panda but unless you live in China there's no food that will draw one to your yard :D

14. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

Good Lord! Thanks I think ;-)

15. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Thank you! I have been sitting here for two weeks trying to figure out if I was crazy or if there was a change in "vibe" between these two. At least if I'm crazy I'm in good company.

Maybe the Enquirer got SOME of the story right??

16. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

ALV said "porking a little girl" and Juan brought up Cameron Diaz and her spidys in the Jodi watching the paper fall in that chaotic way it does while Travis was busy

17. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

:seeya: Happy to be here! I imagine she has lousy breath and all that breathy whispering makes MY skin crawl. I am a huggy, touchy person; however, not in a professional setting. They are client and attorney; not sorority sisters at a social.

18. rose222

rose222 Active Member

HarvestMoon...Just came across your recipe for Chocolate dipped orange Madeleines. I love the combination of chocolate and orange. I want to get a little plump so I'm going to make this! Thanks!

:woohoo:

19. nightwatch

nightwatch Active Member

when i see jodi sitting there smirking and smiling i think about those autopsy photos. am i the only one that wants to slap her across the face with a fly swatter? how dare she? my ed is in business i admire jm for going into law, seems to be his calling. moo

20. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

DITTO! And as I stated yesterday, the States Expert will concede that TA and JA had a toxic relationship. I imagine she will also agree that Travis had flaws, we all have flaws. ALV's continued refusal to agree JA has done nothing wrong, at this point, is tremendously stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.