trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

She's going to regret those 15 minutes as long as she lives...and there's 525,600 minutes in one calendar year...man, that's a whole lot of regret ALV. Was it worth it?

2. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Hmm interesting.. wonder if BJ, MM & DB all feel like they 'dodged' the proverbial (unfortunately literal) bullet with JA???

3. Maryann123

Maryann123 New Member

OMG! On DD, Jodi is wearing a superman costume, and has her hair in pigtails. Waaaaay before she ever heard of Travis Alexander! Juan needs this picture!

4. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

I am jumping off your post. IMO, as a professional and DV expert, she needed to do her due diligence before attaching her good name to this case. Others did apparently and chose not to validate JA and her claim of being battered/abused. I think the outrage stems from REAL abuse victims and the long fight that has been fought to have LE, clergy, medical professionals, lawyers etc. take them seriously. Money should not be the motivator here. ITA that slanderous statements should not exist, but maybe people are reacting to what they have seen and heard from this professional. JMHO

5. MrW

MrW Member

As a male, I have learned that I have shamelessly abused my wife (for almost 28 years). And, that I should be afraid to take a shower, go to sleep, or turn my back on her. She is perfectly justified in killing me. I was a bit panicked last night when I put away clean dishes and was one knife short... found it in the dishwasher... (She is sitting next to me almost falling out of her chair laughing at me.)

Seriously, if a young man weren't dead at JA's hand, this would be fodder for the late night comics. As it is, one has to laugh on occasion to keep from crying, and pray that justice will be done.

6. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

OMG the sex again on DD... Part of me wants to turn it off, part of me doesn't.

7. Miss Behavin

Miss Behavin New Member

Bwahahaha - Dr Drew said he needed to go to Urban Dictionary to look up the meaning of "tossed salad."

I will never forget the day I had to ask my fellow websleuthers what that term meant. omg!

8. Sophieandme

Sophieandme New Member

Great jury ?'s!!

The jury has to be very curious as to why Matt M. has not been called as a defense witness.

Can someone kindly explain to me why either one of the Hughes' are not going to testify as to their email with Travis (that LVM referred to again today)?!?

9. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Salad thing is definitely new I *think* I'd remember that LOL!

10. gauntlet

gauntlet Inactive

Photo of Judge Stephens pressing the white noise button... and also an excuse for me to test something

Attached Files:

11. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

ITA with all the above, great post.

12. ttcRider

ttcRider Well-Known Member

Does anyone think that the DT is gonna be peee'd about Donovan on NG and the whole tweet thing? Do you think that they have lost all control and Jodi is running this circus?

13. newsjunkie

newsjunkie Not to be confused with A_News_Junkie

He must not have said please?!?!?!?

14. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

I agree! Like a deer in headlights.

15. Beccaboo

Beccaboo New Member

I agree they did not give her all the info. Even from the info she was given, minus Jodi's word, there is zero indication Travis ever did anything to Jodi other than become addicted to the lewd sex she was willing to offer. Even that was become less of effective toward the end. I have said it before, and I will say it again, They should have plead insanity or diminished capacity. I know AZ has tough laws concerning those pleas, but I think they had a better shot with that than this bologna they are trying to sell. Her odd behavior in court and on the stand would then play to their advantage.

16. justsharing

justsharing New Member

I don't know either but corking on urban dictionary doesn't look good. I heard ALV say he said that but I never caught it til now. I don't think Travis was attracted to children but I don't know what the DT might cook up.

17. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

YES! They will be totally angry and yes, she's running the show. UP to and including stroking her attorney's hair today. (Via tweet from the courtroom.)

18. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

He's a really really cute kid. He's dead too, right?

19. m1279

m1279 Member

I just saw that and laughed so hard! I immediately came on here, hoping someone would post about it. I love that man.

20. Maryann123

Maryann123 New Member

Travis liked Spiderman.....Bobby liked Superman? Nope, Jodi like it! Slap her with this info, please Juan! Slap ALV with this tomorrow! Juan needs that picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.