trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brutality of this crime will overshadow all of the glossing over the DT is attempting. The juror questions today were a pretty good indication of how much credit they're giving ALV's testimony.

I was so glad to hear the question that asked about the overkill. That is something that can't be explained away. She stabbed this poor man multiple times in the back, and almost decapitated him, but we are supposed to believe that her life was in danger? Her story is not believable at all, and there were a lot of questions from the jury today that indicated to me that they are thinking the same way. Lots of questions addressing the witness' bias, and questioning her conclusions that were based on the words of a liar.

Really .. the 'bottom' has the power? Not so sure about that.

I don't know either but corking on urban dictionary doesn't look good. I heard ALV say he said that but I never caught it til now. I don't think Travis was attracted to children but I don't know what the DT might cook up.

They already tried cooking up the pedophile angle. I don't think it's going over real big.

Hey! Who can tell me how to view the trial on my Ipad? apparently I have to download Flash Player? Is that right? TIA! How do I do that?

I remember KCA and Baez doing that during her trial.

Ugh. Remember that old man Chaney turned around in that bar and flipped the bird at the reporters after the verdict came down. Every time I see or think of this man now, first image of him...his disgraceful behavior. He was vengeful with it. Wonder what his grandchildren think?
:eek:

I must be really shallow or weird or something, but when I first saw those pics from the DD show, I thought, Bobby Juarez plucks his eyebrows? Who would go out with a guy that does that?

My apologies to Bobby. I'm sure it's a sign of age or something.

Watching DD. Did the jury get to hear the 911 call or Mimi's testimony?

I think we know who has the superhero & braids fetish now.

Lots if women wear braids. Theres a pic of jodi wearing a winter jacket and she is sporting braids. Her hood is up, but you can still see them.

Jean Casarez was in for NG tonight - Donovan was on the phone, talking about the twitter account and the rude message to NG. Jean asked where they had met, Donovan said she was an old friend of the family and they met when Jodi came to the prison in Az- I thought Jean would ask her more about that meeting but conversation ended there.

Old friend of the family?

:panic:

Great day and great questions! I share some posters' apprehension that a few of the Q's suggested at least one juror is open to the abuse story, but (assuming that is the case) it wont affect the guilt phase of deliberations.

Questions are asked in the order they're received. Did you notice those questions that seemed to accept the abuse story all came at the beginning? :great:

Schuby, did ALV really say the whole thing about TA telling JA to empty her voicemail was an ORDER because he didn't say please?

Yeah, she did. I think the question was getting at how we all text things like that all the time, because we're texting. We say, "pick up milk on way home," whereas if we were on the phone or in person, we'd say, "Oh, can you be a dear and grab some milk later?"
But she doesn't text or understand how communication via text is different. So, yeah, basically, say please or it's abuse.

Hey! Who can tell me how to view the trial on my Ipad? apparently I have to download Flash Player? Is that right? TIA! How do I do that?

App called Ustream....I watch on azfamily

Wow, I hadn't heard that part of the 911 call! He told her the prior weekend that he never wanted to see her again.

My fave question was the one related to Travis' supposed character assassination of Jodi and she totally said the opposite of what the actual meaning of character assassination is.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me of this. What the .......?

ALV said something along the lines of; 'character assassination doesn't mean it's done in front of others'

Ummm, what?

Your 'character' only becomes present and is relevant when others view you. Otherwise it's your conscious and/or esteem. Basically your 'character' only exists in the eye of another.

So what the hell is she talking about?
I know, rhetorical question. No answer is required ;)

I must be really shallow or weird or something, but when I first saw those pics from the DD show, I thought, Bobby Juarez plucks his eyebrows? Who would go out with a guy that does that?

My apologies to Bobby. I'm sure it's a sign of age or something.

A lot of guys pluck their eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member