trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.

It's a private joke with WAT. I believe it has to do with his calling any color that is in the red/pink/coral family "salmon" and one of his readers chided him about it so now he just lumps any and all colors together and describes them as salmon. :floorlaugh:

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

I think the salmon thing came from a tweeter telling WAT salmon isn't a colour. The 'funny' thing is it really shows how much Nurmi is trying to play up to WAT and the media. In any event since Nurmi realised who WAT was, Nurmi has worn salmon ties and apparently today has salmon and black socks on. If Juan was doing that, Nurmi probably would have filed another prosecutorial misconduct motion. I'd be happy to see Juan's socks though, just saying :D

I don't know, I think it kind of shows that he can laugh at himself.

I don't understand "blown margins" either. Almost every single time someone says that, I don't have a problem at all. :dunno:

Truth, I was going to ask someone to post a picture of it, but got skeered :what:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Judge Stephens just called counsel back into chambers. #JodiArias

Oh no - starting out in chambers........................do I have time to run an errand now - unfortunately probably yes.

Here's another one from a little while ago:

@bklies Coral is so 90's.. definitely salmon now.

giggle
J'adore quirky humor

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

I think it's definitely a guy.

Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.

It's a running "joke" where she/he sees a bit of salmon color in everything. Not quite sure, but given the number of food references in downtime tweets, I think the implication is food is always on the tweeter's mind.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Judge Stephens just called counsel back into chambers. #JodiArias

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics