trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
LOL Dennis just focused the cam on Nurmis socks so I could see. They are black and salmon striped. Thanks Dennis!

I actually know somebody like this. She believes thT no matter what "her" guy says or needs to get thru, that with her wonderful nurturing and kinky sex, he will ultimately realize that he cannot be without her. This woman has even gone into restaurants her man is on another date and "for him" acts like they don't even know each other. Crazy.

That's crazy. I mean I get sleeping with an ex--I've done that with one guy I dated all 4 years of college. We broke up, and he was seeing other women, but I would still visit him in the city he moved. It was totally about having difficulty letting go, it made me miserable and it only happened 3 times. I WAS jealous of the other women, even if I knew nothing about them. Sorry if this is TMI!

But Jodi moved to Mesa after a shallow, short 5 month relationship. I don't call that "trouble letting go"--I call it "psycho!"

Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.

There's an inordinate amount of concern about Mr. Nurmi's salmon-colored tie today.

no i saw it on facebook a month or two ago and thought it was amazing

yeah, it is amazing. was gonna give you props if it was yours. hopefully the person who drew it sent it to JM.

I can barely draw a circle, so drawings like that leave me in awe!

Today's HLN coverage will be: 10 minutes of car, acne and windex commercials followed by 2 minutes of testimony followed by TH's that need to kidnap a clue. And since HLN is so far behind the Live streaming the actual end of this trial will be shown Oct 1, 2013. Thank you in advance for sticking with HLN. The ONLY Gavel to Gavel coverage so you WON'T miss a thing!

:wagon::wagon::welcome4::welcome4::welcome6::Welcome1::Welcome1::welcome3::welcome3:
:seeya:

A good morning wished from the Netherlands!

What time will the trial begin?

That Wild person cracks me up! I have a crush! A little while ago s/he tweeted:

@flame77 Not sure but it somehow is. I can find Salmon in anything ;)

<----------the crux of the salmon :lol: (cause I never see it? am I color blind?)

Can someone tell me what salmon has to do with this trial? I see lots of references but I somehow missed the connection. TIA.
HI Mormon Attorney!!! Wild about trial has a joke going about the color salmon - it's just for fun.
Are you ready for today??? Good to see you here.

Nurmi just made eye contact with me, almost as if to see if I approved of his salmon design tie. Yes Nurmi, approved! #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Yes and Juan has made eye contact with me so many times through my computer screen that I've had to shake my head, "No, Juan...No".

:floorlaugh:

I have a lot of B.S. in English...:floorlaugh:

I noticed that she became VERY defensive and insistent that when Juan said she was a 'counselor' she repeated every single time, "I'm a psychotherapist".

Whenever someone acts like that they just make me curiouser and curiouser...

[intense stare followed by slightest of slight smiles then...] "I'm a psychotherapist, [pause] Mister Martinez."

Could be ALV arranged to have her book re-released the same time as the trial***:twocents:

Someone at WILDABOUTTRIAL got a new box of crayon colors and have overly edified the color pink, coral, etc. to be SALMON.

I dont think it has anything to do with the trial other than it has been worn several times now?

I think the salmon thing came from a tweeter telling WAT salmon isn't a colour. In any event the 'funny' thing is it really shows how much Nurmi is trying to play up to WAT and the media because ever since Nurmi realised who WAT was, Nurmi has worn salmon ties and apparently today has salmon and black socks on. If Juan was doing that, Nurmi probably would have filed another prosecutorial misconduct motion. I'd be happy to see Juan's socks though, just saying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.