trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the salmon thing came from a tweeter telling WAT salmon isn't a colour. The 'funny' thing is it really shows how much Nurmi is trying to play up to WAT and the media. In any event since Nurmi realised who WAT was, Nurmi has worn salmon ties and apparently today has salmon and black socks on. If Juan was doing that, Nurmi probably would have filed another prosecutorial misconduct motion. I'd be happy to see Juan's socks though, just saying :D

I'd be happier to see if his socks match his underwear!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

they are a member here so we cannot go there
:nono:

I think the salmon thing came from a tweeter telling WAT salmon isn't a colour. In any event the 'funny' thing is it really shows how much Nurmi is trying to play up to WAT and the media because ever since Nurmi realised who WAT was, Nurmi has worn salmon ties and apparently today has salmon and black socks on. If Juan was doing that, Nurmi probably would have filed another prosecutorial misconduct motion. I'd be happy to see Juan's socks though, just saying :D

Yesterday, Juan was wearing black socks. I have a feeling he wears black socks every day.

Today's HLN coverage will be: 10 minutes of car, acne and windex commercials followed by 2 minutes of testimony followed by TH's that need to kidnap a clue. And since HLN is so far behind the Live streaming the actual end of this trial will be shown Oct 1, 2013. Thank you in advance for sticking with HLN. The ONLY Gavel to Gavel coverage so you WON'T miss a thing!

I haven't watched HLN since JC testified at the trial. In addition to the plethora of commercials, Comcast does a 5-minute local feature several times daily - usually at the bottom of the hour. That was annoying because it means that local cable customers miss out even if HLN is doing courtroom coverage. :banghead:

This bald TH on HLN is talking nonsense. First he says that Juan better get on with the rebuttal FAST because this trial is way behind schedule and is off track. Okay..BUT THEN , in his next breath, he says Juan should have just let the DT have that witness approved and testify because it was silly testimony bla ba bla...Do these TH's even listen to themselves?

#jodiarias trial looks to be delayed yet again. Judge Stephens just called counsel back into chambers.:banghead:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel just came out of the hallway just now aka "chambers". Jenkasaurus just arrived in a colorful striped number. #JodiArias

[intense stare followed by slightest of slight smiles then...] "I'm a psychotherapist, [pause] Mister Martinez."

RE: bolded word - Are you sure that is only one word? If I were transcribing her, I'd be stumped. I think I'd have to go with it being 2 words.

JMO, IF I were transcribing.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel just came out of the hallway just now aka "chambers". Jenkasaurus just arrived in a colorful striped number. #JodiArias

Well, the good news is that if I ever find myself on Jeopardy and there's a question about when Arizona was admitted to the US or what their state motto is, I'll be ready.

Schuby said:
I don't know, I think it kind of shows that he can laugh at himself.
It's probably a bit of both more my theory than yours though.:great: Nurmi's lost my benefit of the doubt.

Does anyone know if they got a good screen shot of Jodi's shoe pencil yesterday?

Yes the in court camera man did. He zeroed in on it several times. Don 't know if she took it out, but she had another one in her hand writing in her book.

Beth Karas is here in a full on salmon outfit. We are waiting for the judge to come back. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial Beth Karas is here in a full on salmon outfit. We are waiting for the judge to come back. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong