trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actress to play Demarte: Maggie Gyllenhaal
maggie_gyllenhaal.jpg

I love her, hate her (out of jealousy), and want to be her all at the same time.

I cannot stand the way she talks out of/through the back of her throat. It's something so many people (mostly younger people) do now days. It drives me nuts!!! ARGH!

Slightly O/T...Now that we're on lunch break...quick question. Does anyone know how to have two tabs open on an ipad and move back and forth from watching the trial and web sleuths? Every time I switch it stops the live feed?

Any help is greatly appreciated...it's driving me batty!! Thnx! :)

:seeya: I wish I could help cuz I have the same problem - so now I have this complicated system with a laptop and my ipad...and i have such a fear of losing my live feed that I just don't address the situation....

Juan's cross-examination strategy and techniques go over the head of many of his critics (e.g., talking heads on any number of HLN programs) too. I laugh when they criticize him for being "unprepared" (NOT) or suggest that he'd be more effective if he stood at the lecturn and read questions from a legal pad. Another pet peeve is the suggestion that he wastes time and should just move on. While anyone can get lost in the "weeds" on occasion, it's rare that he asks a question without a purpose.

Exactly.

I should have added this though.

Liars try to convince you what they are saying is true. Truthful people convey the truth.

And liars gaslight. JA and ALV have major gaslighting issues. Total manipulation.

I caught that, too. :floorlaugh:

And yes....Ms Wilmott will be completely over her head.

I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to Willmott v. DeMarte, I'm like a little kid going to the candy store.

i honestly think that the only reason JA is pleading self-defense is because it gave her the platform to destroy Travis' reputation in open court for the whole world to hear.

Her lie about what happened doesn't even line up with self-defense, as she well knows, as does the DT. Really. Why not just tell a lie about Travis beating her and that's what made her reach for a weapon?

I think JA meant it in her interrogation-in 2008- when she said she knew her life was already over. Nothing left for her but to destroy Travis in court, enjoy the attention she's getting, and dress in civilian clothes for a awhile before everything is taken away from her for good.

BBM

And sadistic pleasure in watching the wretchedness of Travis' family.

I don't want to harp on this but does anyone know if ALV is actually in the courtroom?

My educated guess would be that IF she is in the courtroom she will not be able to 'rebuke the rebuttal witness' in a cross of the direct of the rebuttal or whatever the technical legal terms are for this stuff LOL!

Ahhh yess see that IQ of mine burning in circles?

Sidenote an IQ is only as good as the information/knowledge you have.. it's kinda like the processor in your PC.. you may have a superfast processor but not enough programs or data stored where someone else may have a slower process but better programs & data stored therefore it provides better reporting... If that makes sense?

Don't get down on what your IQ is or isn't because there are alot of 'book smart' people out there that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag because they are too busy analyzing approaches amount of force or identifying the weakest area of the bag where some of us say Hell with it.. Rip! ;)

JMO

I am looooving this day!!! I bet T-Dogg is smiling down on his family today!

It's very amusing how Jodi pretends to write a novel as Dr. D is on the stand. As if she hasn't a care in the world. And as if the jury can't see through it?? Silly goose.

LOL. Maybe she has to use up the current pencil before she can use the one she had in her shoe yesterday. I can't imagine this has gone unnoticed by the jurors. I agree. Silly goose.

I didn't have the time to keep up vith the last post--I had to vork (honestly!). But vhat is <modsnip> doing, copying out the Bible?

Juan's cross-examination strategy and techniques go over the head of many of his critics (e.g., talking heads on any number of HLN programs) too. I laugh when they criticize him for being "unprepared" (NOT) or suggest that he'd be more effective if he stood at the lecturn and read questions from a legal pad. Another pet peeve is the suggestion that he wastes time and should just move on. While anyone can get lost in the "weeds" on occasion, it's rare that he asks a question without a purpose.

He is brilliant and I truly cannot understand how people can think otherwise. He puts JW and Nurmi to shame. I love that he doesn't even need notes. He covers everything, doesn't forget, blows lies out of the water, he's direct, funny, and hot. Perfection all wrapped up in a cute little package.

But I'm not biased, I swear. :)

Unbelieveable...my mom died on monday (04/08/2013) and I just found out my aunt died last night. Don't they say these things happen in "threes'? I wonder if I'm next??

Hi Hun,

I am very shocked and sorry to hear about the death of your mother and aunt. Take a break from this board and focus on yourself and family. We will be here when you get back.

I didn't have the time to keep up vith the last post--I had to vork (honestly!). But vhat is <modsnip> doing, copying out the Bible?

lol, and what is Willmott thinking, sitting next to her while she does that? JW must think Jodi is going catatonic.

Using the this scale:

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2011/minnesota-multiphasic-personality-inventory-mmpi/all/1/

Of the 10 and she scored above the > 65 on 7? (Still jaw dropping for me):

I summarize the following:

1) Hypomania
2) Psychopathtic Deviate
3) Paranoia
4) Psychasthenia
5) Hysteria
6) Depression
7) Hypochondriasis

This Clinical Scales of the 10 Arias I summarize < 65:

1) Schizophrenia
2) Masculinity/Feminity
3) Social Interoversion

Just my Opinion

I bet these jurors will admire and appreciate Dr. DeMarte, and will hate the DT when they start their "You're young and inexperienced" schtick.

I doubt it will work. This young lady has more intelligence than Nurmi and Willmott combined. She is impressive.

I bet Nurse and the mods are having a more relaxed day here too :great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member