trial day 48: REBUTTAL #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not apologize!!! It isn't stupid. The brilliant men who wrote and argue their way to formulate the Constitution did not think it was stupid!!!

I will have to add this new depth Defense Attorneys to attempt to find ways to blame the victim without even a preponderance of evidence (LE even needs that much to get a warrant) is going way beyond the call of the Consitution!!! Legal or Moral. However, they justify this "stink" to create reasonable doubt.

I advocate legislation to put on the brakes of Defense Attorneys doing this w/o at least show evidence equal to Plus one not just self serving witness the defendant saying ti "so".

JMHO

I very much agree.

P.S. wanted to say I totally agree, but totally seems to be my overused word these days!

Don't get me wrong, I don't like JW in any way. But yesterday, I truly felt sorry for her. It was painful to watch, she was embarrassing herself so badly.

standup insert high heel shoe in mouth. maybe today jw will ask more thoughtful questions. :moo:

JW does not understand, A CV is not a Resume which asks for every moment of your life to be accounted for.

You put highlights of what would be helpful and relevant on CV ... In fact, I would imagine I could make two or three CV's for myself and each of us on WS, for the various things we may have done.

There is not right or wrong CV unless you just lie.. Like on mine (that doesn't exist) It says Paris Runway Model, 2005-2011

:great:
this witness is very good..now Dt is attempting to degrade her knowledge somehow? Will they succeed or just look foolish?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23