trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we are here. RIP Travis, justice is coming on the wings of Juan Martinez Dr, DeMarte, Det. Flores, et al.

Find myself getting weepy so easily right now. Even your simple post made my eyes well up with tears.

The bombing on Monday in Boston, where my son lives, really shook me. Feeling very vulnerable right now emotionally and want to see justice served and Travis's honor restored.

I wonder how much time last night JW and Co. spent trying to dig up dirt on DD after realizing that JM has a REAL expert on his hands.

I think they TRIED, but I doubt there is any dirt to dig up on her:great:

:in the style of the butler with the withered hand from Scary Movie:
"Make way for my f@nny, f@nny's coming through!"

(Eases through thread door backwards, late to the show.)

I would suspect that Jodi is harboring a lot of anger and jealously at DD and stewed on it all night. IMO, I have no doubt that she is going to pester her team and encourage and advise them on how to go after her, for what it is worth. I think Jodi is sophisticated at spotting weakness in people. Yesterday, before jw went up for cross, Jodi got jw's attention and showed her something she had written down, probably a question. MOO

If I could say one thing to the defendant today, I would point at Dr.JDM and say "Now, that's what winning the 'wife lottery' would look like".

(I do not know or care anything about the good dr's relationship status, and in no way am implying she wants/needs to be a "wife" to anyone...)

Sorry, I won that lottery 30 years ago.

I can guarantee that there will be no drawn=out courtroom drama like the Arias trial if you send the President of the US a letter containing Ricin. Whomever did this will be whisked away, never to be seen again (IMHO).

There are some sick folks out there.

MOO

Mel

There was also an envelope they found yesterday on it's way to a Mississippi Senators office in DC that contained Ricin and it was mailed from Memphis Tenn.
All mail to the Capital has been suspended.. this piece of mail has been sent for further testing.

Morning....again.
Justice for Travis and his family.
Death penalty to the wicked one.

Just dug out my dental guard and ice pack in case JW makes me clench!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Travis' family is seated up front. Nurmi has set his chair to reclinate already. We wait for the judge and #JodiArias

O/T and I'm sorry, but I just got to say, how MUCH i love the peeps and the Mods here! You guys kept me going through the most horrific time of my life, and I humbly thank you! :blowkiss:

In my opinion the mental problems Dr D describes are only anger issues, and having "it should be all about me" issues. Nothing she has said gives the impression Jodi doesn't know right from wrong. I think all murders have the same thoughts....and that is.....they think people that dare to disagree with them or don't bow down to them should be erased from the earth.

Well she discuss some of the symptoms and behaviors of the first three clinical categories of the MMPI w/o naming what the categories. I know one of the has antisocial in them especially blaming others for their behavior.. very hallmark of antisocial features.

Professional Opinion, experience and education

O/t these HLN ladies wear crazy shoes. Weird the two ladies have the same hairstyle-- side ponytail. I don't hardly ever see daytime tv.

To many secrets. Ugh

I heard one spectator ask about Alyce and what happened to her showing up on Tuesday. Valerie was not allowed to answer. #JodiArias

Probably got a doctor's excuse/order to not have to appear. Me thinks.

Travis' family is seated up front. Nurmi has set his chair to reclinate already. We wait for the judge and #JodiArias.

Retweet
Favorite

Laptop on AZCentral, desktop on WS, tv on HLN... beverage in hand, parrots relatively quiet, MEXICAN chihuahua in my lap... I AM READY!

To all whiners of length of #jodiarias trial:
Pros: 9 days, 23 witnesses (includes rebuttal to date)
Def: 38 days, 10 witnesses

I don't know if this had ever been brought up before, but here's a perfect example of her personality/psychological makeup.

Out of curiosity, I did a search on the Siskiyou County Superior Court records (where Yreka is) for JA, and found 3 speeding violations between 12/1998 and 1999.

http://www.siskiyou.courts.ca.gov/CaseHistory.asp

The 1998 offense was to be cleared via traffic school. Poor baby didn't want to be inconvenienced going to traffic school on Saturday and requested HOME STUDY. Home study for traffic school? What nerve - what self-absorbtion, that she can set her own rules!

Case Number:
MCYKINTR980085550

Defendant/Respondent: ARIAS JODI ANN
1021 S OREGON
PO BOX 613
YREKA, CA 96097

5/3/1999
DEF AT COUNTER
DEFENDANT AT COUNTER, SAID COULD NOT ATTEND T/S ON SATURDAYS, WANTED HOME STUDY, TOLD DEF COURT DOES NOTEXCEPT HOME STUDY OR ON-LINE. TOLD TO APPEAR ON TUES.(TJ)

What would you say about that, Dr. DeMarte? :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure what your point is here? What do you mean 'what would DeMarte say about this' ?

What are YOU saying about this? Because Jodi didn't want to attend traffic classes on Saturday?....you think this is a glance into her psyche?
I've gotten at least 3 speeding tickets and wouldn't want to attend Saturday classes either and I .........never killed anyone!

If you think about it a little deeper and not find silly fault, this could've been indicative of a conflict in her waitressing schedule or something seeing the weekends is usually your bread and butter.
Again...in all due-respect, I am totally loss in what you're trying to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288