trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: and :waiting:

31xKOC7T0lL._SY355_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31xKOC7T0lL._SY355_.jpg

I'm not sure what your point is here? What do you mean 'what would DeMarte say about this' ?

What are YOU saying about this? Because Jodi didn't want to attend traffic classes on Saturday?....you think this is a glance into her psyche?
I've gotten at least 3 speeding tickets and wouldn't want to attend Saturday classes either and I .........never killed anyone!

If you think about it a little deeper and not find silly fault, this could've been indicative of a conflict in her waitressing schedule or something seeing the weekends is usually your bread and butter.
Again...in all due-respect, I am totally loss in what you're trying to say here.

My point wasn't that she didn't want to go on Saturday, but rather that she wanted to make up her own rules by doing Home Study. I'd say that says something about her personality/behavior, by wanting to set her own rules to a court.

Hope that makes it clearer for you.

Is there a day when they can ever be on time?!?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

To all whiners of length of #jodiarias trial:
Pros: 9 days, 23 witnesses (includes rebuttal to date)
Def: 38 days, 10 witnesses

Is it sad that I can only remember 3 witnesses for the DT? Who were the others?

Laptop on AZCentral, desktop on WS, tv on HLN... beverage in hand, parrots relatively quiet, MEXICAN chihuahua in my lap... I AM READY!

:floorlaugh: Sounds like me but no desktop. I already finished my snickers though. :facepalm:

So who thinks the choice of Dr.JD was intentional?
A contrast to JA - a young attractive woman who used her intelligence for good, made the right decisions in life...

I doubt the pros. just chose some random shrink.

DeMarte is not some random shrink. I don't think many expert witnesses of any field present themselves so well in court.

It is absolutely delicious though that she is in such stark contrast to Jodi, and even to Willmott. Contrasting both of them in looks, ability, demeanor, expression, body language, intelligence, and the ability to convey knowledge and opinion.

I suspect a happy coincidence.

Or perhaps the Laws of Attraction are indeed working for Jodi, just not in the way she felt sure they would work ;)

seal-funny-animal-humor-20256590-700-525.jpg

O/t these HLN ladies wear crazy shoes. Weird the two ladies have the same hairstyle-- side ponytail. I don't hardly ever see daytime tv.

An homage to our KatieDD perhaps? :) She's a trendsetting hottie biscotti! :rocker:

At the pediatric hospital...but present today :seeya:

I caught up last night on Dr. D's testimony....great stuff! A modicum of professionalism in that courtroom....FINALLY.

Oh and good grief JW :facepalm: THAT was painful.

Thinking of you Rosemary!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The Valenator has a few stripes of pure salmon in her top today. Way to go Val. #JodiArias
1 Retweet 3 favorites Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 3 favorites

A good morning from the Netherlands, dear websleuths!:seeya:

Let's continue the rebuttal, is there any news about which witnesses the prosecution is going to bring in?

Laptop on AZCentral, desktop on WS, tv on HLN... beverage in hand, parrots relatively quiet, MEXICAN chihuahua in my lap... I AM READY!

Don't forget that you can split screen on your Mac's. I have been watching this way for months. I had forgotten about it in the beginning.

I see personality disorders as different than "mental illness". Wouldn't it be likely that people who kill, rape, abuse have personality disorders... as well as most people with BPD don't kill. Now, if a brain scan showed that JA's brain was different... like some killers brains... then it could be argued "she was born w/ this tendency". I still think any mitigation influenced by BPD diagnosis would be because she is a woman. I'm sure that Ted Bundy, Gacy, Scott Peterson had/have personality disorders. The argument nature/nurture is present in every person and criminal. Society has zero sympathy for pedophiles, yet their upbringing often includes abuse.

You can bet Juan will go there too. Just because she has BPD (and probably undiagnosed ASPD) does not mean she deserves sympathy for her actions. She clearly knew right from wrong and she killed him anyway. Most killers have PDs. Hopefully Juan makes it clear BPD is not a mental illness.

Whew made it back home just in time:)

Hey Linda! Looks like we have PLENTY of time (late again) I am beginning to wonder if the defendant is brewing one of her famous migraines and won't be able to go on today.......

"The bombing on Monday in Boston, where my son lives, really shook me. Feeling very vulnerable right now emotionally and want to see justice served and Travis's honor restored."

BBM, I live here and have been feeling the same way since the bombing. So upsetting.

I am thankful to have all of you here with me as we get Justice for Travis. xo

I am sorry to both of you about the bombing. It could happen anywhere in our country and we are all vulnerable. Let's keep one another in prayer and believe Travis' family will soon see justice.

What is up with "salmon" color and Wild About Trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong