trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the audio clip of JW - she said it really fast, but she did indeed say "What a B****!"

This is similar to what we see in TA's eye. I heard what sounded like "it's the red sheet" or what a B**** she is". Hmmmmm

What were they laughing about?

Well we don't know...Dennis the camera guy left the camera on as long as he was allowed after the jury left...no mic though...then we got the seal.

OMG!!!!!!!! You hear it clear as day! I wonder if that is why the were in chambers so long,besides the phoney headache.

I don't really think it was anything more than Jodi playing it sick. I intentionally watched Wilmott to see if she looked like she had gotten a dressing down from the judge. Wilmott was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. I can't hear the tape clearly on my Macbook, all I can hear is "--itch" and cannot see her lips moving because of her hair in the way. If it's true she said this then I think we can expect a lengthy delay in the morning, as the Prosecution will surely be made aware of it by morning. JMO and all of that. :)

I don't have a video clip but here is a picture. :seeya:

attachment.php

JM is looking at Flores. He is probably laughing too.

If someone called me the "B" word, I'd wear it like a badge of honor :)

Especially if JW did or Jodi, it means they are mad I just exposed them for what they are.

The losing side. It sucks to be on the losing side, might even give you migraines...

I'm just now watching testimony from this morning. I gotta' tell you: As much as this trial has destroyed the expert careers of Alyce Laviolette and Dr. Samuels it is going to set Demarte's career for life. She is very good, super bright. Excellent. People will be clamoring to hire her after this.
I sooo agree with you! I just made the mistake of turning to HLN/JVM.. had to immediately turn away as some defense ding dong said you don't bring a sling shot to a gun fight.. AVL soo much more experienced than this young inexperienced upstart. How much do they pay these people to spout junk like this?

Sorry if this was already brought up but did anyone see the clip on YouTube of today's questioning ..apparently JW said "What a b***" to Dr D!

I listened to the clip several times and I heard it. Jodi's smirk right after makes me think she really did say it.

Here is the link, I held my iPad up to my ear and am positive she did indeed call Dr D this. Disgusting but none too shocking considering the source.

It happens when Jennifer is looking through the papers in this short clip:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mu1lXWR9R-Kg1k8bg&sig2=YPougvD_lSKxNoiol4_X0g

I listened a few more times and she definitely "says what a b"
I'm just floored. Real classy Wilmott!

:rocker:

If I had one teensy weensy suspicion that JA had one teensy weensy bit of remorse, I'd want to see her get some help. But I'm alert, oriented and aware of my surroundings. I'm not deluded. This girl will kill again. I was going to type that she will kill again if she is freed. That is not accurate. I think that if she is given the chance, and spends enough time incarcerated, she will kill again. She is defective and not in a repairable way. And it will be someone else's fault, she'll say.
I also wondered if she would be a candidate for segregation once she is sent to prison. Many prisoners with little to lose would love to go down in history as the one who 'got' her.

ITA We will hear about her killing someone in prison and I have no doubt she will try & manipulate the COs!!She will not miss a chance at destroying more lives while in prison!! ALL MOO

If someone called me the "B" word, I'd wear it like a badge of honor :)

Especially if JW did or Jodi, it means they are mad I just exposed them for what they are.

The losing side. It sucks to be on the losing side, might even give you migraines...

BBM

I'd also shoot back to them.. That's "Ms" B to you!! :floorlaugh:

Even if the DT had a chance of minimizing JDD's expert testimony due to her lack of focused experience on DV, JDD was unequivocally effective in demonstrating that both defense experts were derelict in their evaluations for failing to look into possible psychopathology. I'm listening to some TH on HLN who is not impressed with JDD's lack of experience in terms of years. I've been playing tennis for over 30 years but know people who have played for 5 years who outplay me every time.

I just posted it. I wish I knew who made this and give them praise.

LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I kept seeing it and could not figure out what people thought was so funny until about the 4th time I noticed JA hiding and peering around the desk.

OMG. I about fell out of my chair. Thank you for sharing.

Agreed! I'm very pale complected and if I dared to wear anything similar to that green shirt, it would reflect off of my pale face and make me look sick. Dirty tactics. Also the pulled back hairstyle again today makes Jodi look awful.

I am not sure where I read it, but the prisoners do not get much time outdoors at all, so that is partly why she looks so pale. In all the photos that we see of her looking robust, blonde and tan, she probably was a sunbather. A tan always helps you look better, JMO. As I have gotten older, I do not take well to the sun anymore, so I am very pale. I agree that the color she had on today is not for pale girls!! Just my observation, IMO.

I said this earlier but I truly believe JA gets menstral migraines again I didn't go back & check dates but I'd bet $ her last 'migraine' was prolly approx 26-28 days ago roughly..

I do believe this is a demonstration of the validity of Dr DM's diagnosis as classic BPD behaviours she's trying to take control of a situation the only way she can at this point (previous post notes her "powerless" comment during interogation) etc..

BUT I also wonder.. (stay with me here) that IF these are menstral migraines if there is also an internal seething with JA as this is a 'reminder' of as she stated in her interogation w/ Flores of 'all the things she is going to (potentially) miss out on by this one selfish act (impulsive or not) i.e. she'll never have children, be a mother & have a family of her own etc.

Whatcha think folks?? Possible??

(please note this is said about those w/ BPD that don't control with Meds or therapy etc no offense to anyone who struggles trust me we all struggle with our own crosses to bear)

Yes.

PS...I'm calling in ugly to work tomorrow.

Possibly, but I REALLY wanted to hear something other than "What a B****!" from JW, and I played it over and over to be sure. I don't think I've ever heard anything like that coming from an attorney in court. To tell you the truth, Juan Martinez had the right to say that with both Jodi and ALV, and he didn't! Another cheer for Juan!

LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I kept seeing it and could not figure out what people thought was so funny until about the 4th time I noticed JA hiding and peering around the desk.

OMG. I about fell out of my chair. Thank you for sharing.
It was pretty funny. Kinda like Gollum looking for The Precious!!!!!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151