trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw quite a few posts about JA's glasses. This was on the "Case Info" site in regards to that:
"4/22/2010 ORD - Order 4/26/2010
NOTE: THAT THE MARICOPA COUNTY SHERRIFF'S DEPTARTMENT TRANSPORT THE DEFENDANT TO THE LIONS VISION CENTER AT 1016 N 32ND ST, PHOENIX, AZ 85008 WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THIS ORDER "

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?casenumber=CR2008-031021

Now, it's possible JA cheated on her eye test (not even going to go there), but I don't see how a "photographer", using multiple lenses on "professional" cameras couldn't figure out, long before her incarceration, that something was wrong with her vision.....just saying:waitasec:

I get migraines too :notgood: Once you have real legitimate migraines, you know and can tell -- one either has a migraine or they do not.
JA just has a case of DontWannaGetConvicted-itis.

Hi - I posted this in the legal Q&A board and wanted to bring it over here to put this matter to rest so that we don't interfere with the actual topic in here.

I'm an audio engineer. WRT to what JW mumbled: I removed the ambience, isolated JW's voice and i can assure you she did not say B**ch. If anything, she said "you betcha" - answering the Doc's request to see the document. Case closed.

My hubby and I have listened to it multi times from multi machines, and about 50/50 "you betcha" or "the other b word." If you know, is Ms. Willmott from Minnesota? Reason for asking, "how to speak minnesotan" book references their love of word "betch," and I can attest that is true. Anywho, if anyone knows, I'd appreciate reply. thanks

Dr. JD is responding just like an expert witness is supposed to with her unbias and professional opinions.

If the defense witnesses would have been even close to this, then the jury would have given them the respect they deserve. But they did not. Their witnesses were obviously bias and ridiculous and so the jury cast them aside as they should and their questions they asked proved this.

Nobody has a problem with truthful testimony even if it is not necessarily favorable to the prosecution, but the key is that it has to be truthful and unbias. Both of which were obviously not the case with the defense witnesses. The jury saw right through this. Which is no surprise to me.

How in the world could the defense team even begin to think they could fool 12 people on the jury with the crud they threw at them. Its unbelievable and it truly makes me think that I could have prepared a better defense for Jodi without any experience being a laywer.

I'm flabergasted at their lousy approach.

Excellent point. The DT sunk the Defense case.

This is important. You forgot about that as if it were fact? C'Mon, y'all. :what:
(I love that emoticon...)

Hope this helps:

Bill A Arias
YREKA, CA
4 Address(s) Found
Yreka,CA 96097
Salinas,CA 93905
Santa Maria,CA 93455
Nuevo,CA 92567
Bill A Arias
Carlton Arias
Angela Arias
Jodi Arias

I have had a few migraines, thankfully not regularly. Several years ago I worked in a real estate office & for Christmas, this really kooky realtor gave me a long silky beanbag-type thing filled with aromatic rice (I think). Had no idea what it was & coming from her I was like what else would I expect. But it turned out to be absolutely wonderful to lay across my forehead & eyes for bad headaches. I've misplaced it so I need to find another. She got it at a MRDD Workshop.

People were making remarks all day about how gross Jodi looked (I know we do it everyday), but it seemed even more prevalent today. Toward the end, she did get really peaked. Maybe not a migraine but something was going on with her.

MOO, but I think she was pale and flushed at the same time from trying to control her emotions for the past two days. Being the narcissist she is, I'm sure it's infuriating for her to listen to Dr. JDM.

Also, I think she just knows that time is running out and possibly not a single juror is believing her fairy tales. She's doing everything she can to prolonged the inevitable, but the arrogant confidence she had at the beginning of the trial, and that was especially prevalent during her defense presentation, is gone. She finally sees how easily the prosecution will prove her lies and manipulations to the jurors.

Again, this is JMOO.

Oh wait.. she kicked a dog?
That must be why she keeps bringing up "I would never hurt a spider!". Nothing out of her mouth is true. Nothing. Could you imagine doing a psych evaluation? Lord.

I am so GLAD you brought this up.

I've been analyzing her arm movements from the first time I watched her and it bothers me so much I simply have a hard time watching her.

I've even compared it to JW's arm movements and JA's is FAR above and away more animated and frantic when she's writing or whatever, coloring she's doing there.

I can only imagine that this is pent up energy manifesting itself. This likely is the SEETHING she has inside her. It's also a big SHOW as far as I'm concerned and I'm sick of looking at her.

She simply does not deserve the on air time and focus and attention that she's received.

Why doesn't CNN cover people that are doing wonderful things in the world?

Besides that I can see that JA gets off on all this attention. Her smug face just says, "Oh see? See me finally getting my due."

I wonder if her nervous energy in the interrogation room is what we would see in court if she didn't have something to fidget with... I know someone with aspergers who has a bunch of odd tics, that's kinda what her "tics" remind me of

In regard to all the posts about Jodi sneaking pencils out of court, I started wondering what else she could want pencils for and found the following article:

"3 Inmates Swallow Pencils: Get out of Jail"

http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?SectionID=13&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=135761

I started wondering if perhaps Jodi has a different intention for sneaking/stealing pencils other than the obvious and regular use... What other (nefarious) things can pencils be used for?

-Stabbing
-Swallowing
-put in her lips to pretend she's a vampire...lol!
-????

Sorry. Had to log back in to say...I would be just fine with her swallowing a couple of stubby pencils.

I will never forget her self-introduction "My name is Jodi Arias. I'm an artist and a photographer..." Or maybe she said "I'm a photographer and an artist"...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She should have said "My name is Jodi Arias and I'm a liar and a killer."

Tonight Dr Drew said she had BPD and MUCH MORE. I think she is a sociopath and possibly a psychopath. Don't worry, you will not be mistaken for her kind of Cray-cray.

I was sexually abused by my uncle from age 5 until age 9. I acted out horribly as a teen. Promiscuity, drugs, lying, stealing. But I never killed anyone and my two kids, now young adults are healthy and happy. So sometimes it is what it is. And life goes on. :heartbeat:

:hug:

I"m watching her interrogations and it's making my head spin. I'm on video 5 and because I know now what happened - this is just frustrating! I don't know what to make of her. I hate that she has been stamped with BPD because I do not act this way and now I will never tell anyone in person I have it. They'll think I'm capable of being like this!

She really .. g-d I don't know. She's sick. PERIOD. I know this is old news but I just watched this.

The highlight so far has been her farting and thinking no one heard it. Her constant chatter is aggravating. I have intense anxiety that I dont' treat and I know I'd have been freaking out. She has NO emotion during chaos. This is on the level with Gary Ridgeway .. the way he spoke. The same tone, the same ramble.. without a doubt there's either an animal or something in her past that "disappeared.".

LOLWUT?! I gotta hear that. When did that happen?

Also, I don't think Jodi only has BPD. She is a psychopath. She lacks remorse, empathy and any real human emotion.

Awww... She can't be THAT bad, can she? :confused: Sounds like your migraines were hormone-related... glad to hear they finally stopped! Btw, what's the verdict on which headache is worse?

My daughter is the best thing I've ever done and I credit her Dad for most of that! Since I did everything "sort of illegal", (the 70's and stuff:blushing:) she knew she'd never get anything over on me so she didn't even try. She graduated with a BA in History from the University of Iowa, she's engaged to a really good guy and they own a restaurant in Kansas City. I want a grand baby but she dislikes kids, a lot, so I may be hoping on that for a while. Migraines were worse, she was near perfect. Sorry for the Mama rant.

I get migraines too :notgood: Once you have real legitimate migraines, you know and can tell -- one either has a migraine or they do not.
JA just has a case of DontWannaGetConvicted-itis.

In my 20's I did not know they were called migraines. The day before I would get them I would see brilliant white pin points of light and then think.."Oh oh. tomorrow is going to be awful."

I didn't know then they were tied to my hormones. Also, I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, (who hasn't) but keeping my A1C below 6 has helped tremendously.

Getting old DOES have it's benefits I guess.

(Jim Beam and Coke didn't help the problem).

Oh wait.. she kicked a dog?
That must be why she keeps bringing up "I would never hurt a spider!". Nothing out of her mouth is true. Nothing. Could you imagine doing a psych evaluation? Lord.

... well then apparently she has a higher opinion of spiders then she does humans.

That's just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member