trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliz488

Reaction score
SHE WAS SLEEPING UNDER THE TREE!!! Remember she snuck in to the gathering and when people were milling about she SLIPPED behind the tree and went to sleep

ElleElle

Reaction score
Jodi exchanges phone numbers with a guy on the plane on the way back home from the memorial. :what:

And she called him when she got home?!

TexMex

Punishment is justice for the unjust.
Reaction score
Lol...she was found hiding behind a Christmas tree at Travis home
Also confronted MM new gf after they broke up---fear of abandonment
Jodi also met a man on the plane otw home from Travis's memorial service, called him when she got home!

Ladylub

Reaction score
That big tree picture was scary. I have this pg up on half my computer screen and the trial on the other half. I expanded the pg to see the full picture and not expecting that lady there.

Gypsy Road

Reaction score
Look at JA's face. She is pizzed! And she is colouring mighty fast and hard with those crayons!

Nezumi

Reaction score
I love watching Jodi Ann's face while the Dr. D is describing her neuroses. Because I'm mean like that.

rose222

Reaction score
Well exchanging numbers with a man shortly after the memorial. That is a bombshell!

ZsaZsa

Reaction score
Did Dr. Demarte get it wrong? I thought she slept under the Christmas tree when Travis told her to go home because he already had guests and there was nowhere for her to sleep.

His friends said there was no place for her to sleep, she was uninvited and TA made it clear he didn't want her there. She slept under the Christmas tree anyway..

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Wow, I'm way behind on HLN did Willmot just say Humor me? omg

tss

Reaction score
From what I see now I would bet 10 to 1 that the Judge told JW to cut out the constant Objections/Approach, unless its really Valid....it really looks that way

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Jodi exchanges phone numbers with a guy on the plane on the way back home from the memorial. :what:

And she called him when she got home?!

In fairness... The airplane was flying through FOG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoorPaulaNNJ

Reaction score
I could watch Juan and Dr. DeMarte in direct and redirect over and over. I think I may have to just run it on a loop nonstop until I forget Nurmi and Willmott exist.

(I'm certain this is normal.)

It's like "Dancing with the Stars" for thinking peoples, huh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.