trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE WAS SLEEPING UNDER THE TREE!!! Remember she snuck in to the gathering and when people were milling about she SLIPPED behind the tree and went to sleep

Jodi exchanges phone numbers with a guy on the plane on the way back home from the memorial. :what:

And she called him when she got home?!

Lol...she was found hiding behind a Christmas tree at Travis home
Also confronted MM new gf after they broke up---fear of abandonment
Jodi also met a man on the plane otw home from Travis's memorial service, called him when she got home!

That big tree picture was scary. I have this pg up on half my computer screen and the trial on the other half. I expanded the pg to see the full picture and not expecting that lady there.

Look at JA's face. She is pizzed! And she is colouring mighty fast and hard with those crayons!

I love watching Jodi Ann's face while the Dr. D is describing her neuroses. Because I'm mean like that.

Well exchanging numbers with a man shortly after the memorial. That is a bombshell!

Did Dr. Demarte get it wrong? I thought she slept under the Christmas tree when Travis told her to go home because he already had guests and there was nowhere for her to sleep.

His friends said there was no place for her to sleep, she was uninvited and TA made it clear he didn't want her there. She slept under the Christmas tree anyway..

Wow, I'm way behind on HLN did Willmot just say Humor me? omg

From what I see now I would bet 10 to 1 that the Judge told JW to cut out the constant Objections/Approach, unless its really Valid....it really looks that way

Jodi exchanges phone numbers with a guy on the plane on the way back home from the memorial. :what:

And she called him when she got home?!

In fairness... The airplane was flying through FOG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could watch Juan and Dr. DeMarte in direct and redirect over and over. I think I may have to just run it on a loop nonstop until I forget Nurmi and Willmott exist.

(I'm certain this is normal.)

It's like "Dancing with the Stars" for thinking peoples, huh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie