trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no. huh uh. that whole manslaughter motion. BULLSPIT! BULLSPIT I SAY.

This judge better show some backbone and tell the DT that enough is enough is enough. They've had years to try and formulate a defense. They went with DV and self defense. Period. They should not be allowed to halfway through the longest danged trial of the century, once they've figured out they are loosing on that Defense, change their defense to "crime of passion" blah blah blah just because JM has blown their DV carpola out of the water.

At some point this must end. I am livid.

Reminds me of my divorce trail. My lawyer said "Just watch the first person called and follow what they do".

I was called first.....:noooo:

lol...ain't that always the way.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s

Nurmi has been in and out of reclination this morning. He seems a bit stressed as he sighed a few times. Travis' family is here. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s

Judge is still hearing other cases. I predict a 10:00am start time but it might be sooner. Keep your ankles crossed. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Juan is right beside me talking to his next witness, explaining the swearing in process and where to go to get on the stand. #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial

Juan's next witness is a female, I heard them talking but was not rude enough to look into the room behind me and see her. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Nurmi's suit is dark blue, his tie is blue stripes. Juan had on a dark suit, he went back into room before I could see his tie.

-----

Woot!

Oh, be rude already, Wild!!!

are the people that run some of the facebook pages for travis, juan, detective flores members here? it takes about a day before the post what we talked about yesterday... etc. just wondering

seal.gif

What's on schedule for today? Any thoughts?

:eek: HLN talking about the rise in STD's among senior citizens!

OMG! :giggle: Saying the kids need to talk to their parents about protection!

As far as this BPD diagnosis being new evidence BULLSPIT again. They had access to all the same scores tests and results as the prosecution, If their idiotic experts were so far up Jodi's butt they couldn't see her BPD, that does not make it new, just one the DT experts failed to note or the DT danced around because it didn't fit their defense.

That is NOT new!

Good Morning All

Ready for JUSTICE and I mean reall JUSTICE not this circus.

Hope it prevails for Travis and his Family .

LOVE TO THEM

Good Morning everyone. Busy at work today so I may not be able to follow as closely as I want to!!!!

Please let today be a good day for the State!!!

I am so sick of JA and ready for a verdict.

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

:woohoo: Howdy, WSers!!! It's gonna be a Juanderful day!!! :woohoo:

Hello Everyone!!
It's a beautiful spring day here in the south!

O/T A Young woman, who was 13 years old when she disappeared, has come home, safe. Tiffany Oliver has been gone 5 years and showed up at an apartment complex in the town next to me, looking for a family member! Thank Goodness her family has her home again!! Not sure if she was a runaway, or if she was held captive. That part of the story has not come out yet. Just very happy for this family.

Now, Its a wonderful day for Justice for Travis!!

defense files two motions: 1) a SR witness and 2) wishes that manslaughter due to argument

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-update-defense-files-motion-expert-19020950

I'm finding it amusing that the defence team are adding this 'crime of passion' to the list of findings.

The jury will never realise the irony (too much is kept from them, IMO), but Nurmi is now announcing to the whole world that his client lied on the stand about self-defence, which to me is also an admission that there was no physical abuse to cause her to fear for her life, and no pedophilia incident to set off the physical abuse.

Wherein lies the truth, Mr. Nurmi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member