trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

If I were the jury I wouldn't need to hear anything else. Premeditation was proven today.

2. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Didn't Jodi try to peg Deanna as the tire slasher??? IIRC?

3. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

Deanna (or anyone) cannot testify to anything Travis told her, can she? Wouldn't that be hearsay?

4. tomato

tomato New Member

Who cares what she thinks!!

5. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

I thought that it might have something to do with the Boston bomber being in the forefront of national news coverage. :moo:

6. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

Just imagine how much the Jurors have to chose from. They've spent a whole lot of "time" with this trial and The Killer and they will bring justice to Travis and she will go away forever.

7. Angelina Frost

Angelina Frost Vigilante Justice League

Dreading Nurmi's plan to bring this back to double life/sex bs on Deanna's cross. :banghead:

8. VictimsSide

VictimsSide New Member

Arisha - without getting too specific, what geographical area is your granddaughter missing from?? Any big cities nearby?? Any press coverage yet? Hoping she is good and just having a good time and lost track of time. God speed with her safe return. Maybe list this information in the Missing Persons link

9. OEJ

OEJ Well-Known Member

You are so right! Napoleon is an extremely lucky little guy to have had an owner who was so forward-thinking about what would happen to Napoleon if he should die. He went into the arms of someone who could love and cherish him all the days of his life and emotionally support him through all the grief he had to have suffered when Travis was murdered. I can't even imagine what he went through that day and the days that followed.

10. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

On line wptv.com

11. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

Me too. HLN has shown this video many times. i wonder why the entire clip wasn't shown in court with the part when Jodi sits up looking sleepy and bored.

12. GoAskAllie

GoAskAllie New Member

IIRC, Deanna witnessed some of Jodi's bizarre behavior first hand, so I would think Juan would be able to introduce it before the DT's cross. Of course if they open the door wider, then he'll plow through it.

13. aa9511

aa9511 New Member

I love Deanna!! She seems like such a nice person, and a loyal friend. I am amazed that they did not seem to have any huge blowups or any screaming type of arguments in their looonggg relationship. This to me shows that he TRIED HARD to be a calm guy, maybe because of his childhood that we've all heard about, he TRIED HARDER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE to be an all-around good guy. To stay calm and not get angry in a long relationship, IMO, takes WORK, that means he worked at being patient, the exact opposite of what Jodi is saying. Someone who works at the quality of patience and forgiveness does not just blow up one day out of the blue. This is very telling to me. Also the fact that it seems that generally Travis tried to surround himself with good people...he would have been very vulnerable to someone like Jodi.

UGH, sorry but I can't stand the defense guy on HLN. He's saying Deanna might have helped defense by showing that there were two sides to Travis. Is he even watching the same trial I am??

14. callyn

callyn Well-Known Member

15. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Duane Cates, Talking Head on HLN admitted this is a bad day for Jodi! He thinks the gas cans will sink her!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::skip:

16. rose222

rose222 Active Member

I'm crying too. He bought Feng Shui books to help him decorate his apartment. This information just breaks my heart knowing how he was found and the way the apartment looked post-murder. I'm heart-broken.

17. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

Absolutely - some who even just witness domestic violence become abusers and victims. LaViolette stated 100% of abusers were also abused. That's an over-statement and many who are abused could never, would never, perpetuate their pain.

However, just to put this into context: I ended up with a personality disordered abuser too and where my childhood was turbulent, it wasn't abusive. Psychopaths tend to specifically target people who are somehow vulnerable though and sometimes that vulnerability is as simple as being too trusting, young, naive, etc.

18. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

Even if that was not brought up by the prosecution or the defense?

19. Liebchenmutti

Liebchenmutti Court Junkie

Ms. Borderline Personality Disorder is STILL displaying intrusive behavior--she inserts herself into the midst of Travis' loved ones as they remember Napoleon. YOU DON'T GET TO INCLUDE YOURSELF, Jodi. I'm sure the dog hated her, too--he knew that she abused animals. I'm sick of the faces Jodi makes at witnesses as if to say "Yes--we all miss him." You killed him, stupid!

20. buckeyefan1

buckeyefan1 New Member

@Arisha, prayers for your granddaughter's safe return to those she loves and for peace of body, mind and spirit for those who love her. ((((Arisah))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.