trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Nurmi trying to get to here? I'm confuzed :waitasec:

Jean C. or whatever her name is from HLN said one classy looking lady on jury looked pizzed that Nurmi was treating Deanna to that sex treatment. Deanna is no Jodi, period.

Ugh, Jodi changes the tone of her voice to catch men in her web. She acts like little girl lost, dresses in court like a little girl lost....come rescue me. Then she uses sex to lure men in her web of death and destruction.

I need an iPad link!

Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy God Nurmi! Get to the point of this.

Why does it take 20 minutes?
Is his point that Travis deleted his cookies? What?

Oh catching up .. I am way behind.. at the part now .. Deanna is just getting to the marriage talk. Should I watch it ... You guys all seem upset?

Please don't throw rocks at me.
Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

I would never throw rocks at you for an opinion!!!

I do disagree though :)

I believe the DT has done a very very LAZY job. Their mannerism/behavior in court work against their client. They do not have their client under control who makes herself look like the loon she is. They have been deceptive (powerpoint). Nurmi has a very obvious obsession with sex which comes across as creepy and unhealthy and certainly not good for his client. His sex questions always go beyond scope. Their choice to destroy the reputation of a dead man and even innocent witness when there is factually nothing there to destroy is inhumane and immoral, IMO. Nurmi has horrible behaviors in court such as reclining in his chair as if he is watching a sports event. JW is continually inappropriate with her client with little flirty smiles and gestures.

I think this is the worst DT ever in the history of court cases.

JMO. I Hope it didn't feel like rocks :(

I delete all kinds of cookies on my laptop everyday...and they are from sites I never visited!

During its closing argument, the DT will harp on about how the relationship with JA was a "different kind of relationship" - which it was of course because the other women TA was involved with are class acts.

But the DT will say the real TA is what JA experienced. :liar: :liar: :liar:

I find it hard to believe that a violent man would be violent ONLY with one GF and treat the other ones with class and respect. Is that naive thinking??

Jodi logged in as Deanna ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads