trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelilly

Lorelilly New Member

But sex is important. Travis was addicted to sex with Jodi. His friends knew some of the craziness that Jodi did or said but he was ashamed to let them know he was actually still seeing her. Jodi and her web ensnared the "naive part" of Travis and in the end he died because of it. His mistake wasn't telling JA he never wanted to see her, his mistake was not being strong enough to follow through on that.

2. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

You can tell who Travis trusted more than anyone else in this world. He willed his best friend, Napoleon, to her. <3

3. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

bbm

May I pick which one? Please! [​IMG]

4. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

Beth Karis, HLN, just reported that Juan has more witnesses to call and probably will wrap up tomorrow.

5. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

I think it may be in the tribute video Chris Hughes made - but there's a picture of Travis carrying Naps in a baby carrier on his chest. That one picture made a huge impression on me as to his character.

6. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

So touching; if you read this, grab a handful of Kleenex first. Travis certainly made a lasting and positive impact on the people who loved him. I mean, LOVED him. (Not Jodi Arias, who is capable only of obsession!) What a dark day when JA crossed his path. If Travis were alive, I'll bet he and Deanna would be married now, with kids and the dog, living a very happy and fulfilling life.

:(

7. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

Yes I noticed h just did that. He asked if they ever emailed, deanna says yes, then no further questions. All of his direct questioning ends with a ... and the DT always takes the bait and Juan pounces.

8. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

9. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

No way can anyone determine if he was "addicted" to sex with Jodi. She offered it, and like most guys would, he accepted. He didn't make a mistake, he tried to tell her to get lost but she wouldn't listen. She was trying to impose her own "rules" on their seeing each other and lost it when he didn't comply. They weren't married, and he didn't owe her anything.

10. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase. :)floorlaugh:) I meant to ask even if what they're asking regarding Jodi's testimony wasn't brought up at all by JM or the defense doing rebuttal? Can they ask about for example Jodi stalking Travis if neither JM or the defense brings it up today?

11. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

Like the gas can...he just kinda threw in a question like , "and I guess you returned it to the same Walmart you purchased it from since you were still in the area...convenient...?" Jodi: YES

Locked her in. Easy to prove her lie

12. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:rocker: Great !

:drumroll: I can't wait !

13. GoAskAllie

GoAskAllie New Member

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you got away from the person who abused you. You are spot on about the ability of many abusers to target people for specific vulnerabilities they detect and exploit in them.

14. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

Well, barring a sur-surrebuttal from the DT, does it look like we won't have to cancel our 4th of July BBQ's due to the trial being ongoing? Oh MY!

15. shelbor

shelbor New Member

DeeDee, I was just coming in to tell you I don't know how to post pics or link to them..... glad Callyn did (thanks, Callyn!).

16. mobius99

mobius99 New Member

It sounded to me like someone on the jury has experience with merchandise and SKU numbers and was verifying that the Walmart lady had taken other possibilities into account. In other words, the juror wanted confirmation the gas can was not returned using a dummy SKU.

The Walmart lady clearly understood and said nope, NOT.

imo

17. Tucarra

Tucarra Member

Will, or will not, JM present a physical 5-gallon gas can in closing??

18. The Village Idiot

The Village Idiot Member

Travis IS watching Today....he is With Us!!

:scale:

Attached Files:

19. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

We're back at 4:30 pm in the East, correct?

20. gauntlet

gauntlet Inactive

KathieLee65 &#8207;@kathielee65 4m

@vinniepolitan The only reason #jodiarias is crying is bc she looks good in those pics/video & UGLY now.

----

Definitely possible

---

JU&#822;&#818;&#805;&#773;£&#949;&#818;&#803;&#803;&#803;&#805;S&#822;&#818;&#805;&#773;I&#949; &#8207;@Julesrome 5m

Weird feeling Travis feels alive to me through this testimony & feels dead though jodi's @MikeGalanosHLN #JodiArias #JodiJury #@HLNTV

So true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.