trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the only computer guy that Juan is calling? I thought there is a different one besides the one on the stand....is there any way to tell if a computer...email, facebook, etc. has been hacked?

Jodi and her posse should be horsewhipped for what they did to Deanna...

I keep saying "the defense can't get much worse than this" and then BAM! we have a day like today...

Folks - I'm passing the pseudo-transcription duties on to anyone (everyone) willing to do it!

I have to leave - so please someone do me this favor back and transcribe for me while I cant be here!

I really appreciate being able to get a down and dirty quick read and catch up on what I will miss in the next 1.5 hrs.

I'm thinking all the DT has left is innuendo.

They're going to try to raise a little bit of doubt; if they had anything concrete on any of the computers, flash drives, etc, it would have come out before now.

Trial by innuedo. Old trick.i know where he is going . It did not work before and it wont work again. Time wasted.:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

WTH Guys? Do we need to lock the thread? I posted a huge warning this morning and already everyone has forgotten it? Don't let your emotions get the better of you. Walk away for a bit, if necessary, because I am issuing TOs about as fast as I can read NO NAME CALLING - MEANS NO NAME CALLING.

Salem

I think it was Lonnie Dworkin, computer examiner that said he was able to tell that TA was watching that goofy video at 4am

Nurmi's point today failed... miserably!!! The jury saw the family cry, saw him disrespect a smart, dignified and honest lady!! He looks desperate!!! The jury must be feeling sad for Deanna and Travis's family!! It BACKFIRED on ya Nurmi!!

L. Kirk Nurmi makes his living trashing survivors and witnesses.

http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

This case is in his wheelhouse.

Too bad for JA that he's whiffing.

Erasing is Jodi's "tell." Watch how it increases in vigor with wild sweeps to clear it as she gets more angry. I almost think she might throw that notebook at the witness one of these times.

I she hope does...then bailiff can. ZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP her!!!!!:rockon:

My shepherds keep looking at me when I cuss at the computer screen. I have ear buds in so they don't hear the other voices.

I'm in my office. I struggle mightily to remain quiet lest my colleagues might find out about my secret obsession. :blushing:

My heart is broken. I cannot believe that Nurmi just did that to Deanna. I don't know how she stayed so strong. Are you all feeling as sad as I am right now.

Travis' siblings crying is just destroying me so much. I don't think I will be able to watch Nurmi's Closing. It will really do me in.

As disgusting as that was, I think Deanna is going to be just fine. I know Juan prepared her for this possibility and she handled it really well. I think Travis' family was probably crying a little for her too. After 7 years I'm sure she was fairly close to his siblings as well.

The only time JA seemed interested in today's testimony is when KN asked the Biology questions (that's putting it mildly).
Nothing like a Biology class from the DT to make me feel like I listened to a private conversation I wasn't supposed to hear...yuck.

:notgood:

Reminder and alarm for the Judge ...

It's now 3:10pm!

i197372573_63360_7.jpg

http://i108.piczo.com/view/1/4/f/2/u/b/g/l/t/q/l/5/img/i197372573_63360_7.jpg

OMG....just watched replay of Nurmi throwing in that very last NASTY CRUEL comment to Dana as he asked her that mean question whether she knew Travis said that teaching would be a mistake to the other girl. Nurmi then throws in this comment....

"Different Relationship I Guess"

That whole last exchange was just CRUEL + MEAN + DISGUSTING. It served no purpose except to try and upset her. I am pizzed off at Nurmi for that one. Good Grief. :(

I can honestly say i have never in my life heard anything more disgusting than Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid. It takes a lot to shock me-but that was the nastiest most denigrating thing I have ever heard.

I agree. He didn't have to ask those questions. What was his point? I honestly am starting to think that he gets some type of sick pleasure out it.

Is this the only computer guy that Juan is calling? I thought there is a different one besides the one on the stand....is there any way to tell if a computer...email, facebook, etc. has been hacked?

I believe there is another and his last name is Brown.

Please don't throw rocks at me.
Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in my office. I struggle mightily to remain quiet lest my colleagues might find out about my secret obsession. :blushing:

Better not anybody examine your harddrive....:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member