trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't they want to plea to murder 2 and the State wasn't interested?
Jodi wanted a deal for Murder 2 or else she'd trash Travis's reputation during any trial, thereby assuring that the State would be unable to provide first degree, etc. You know, NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME. State most definitely said no. That was in July 2011; by December 2011, the defense shape-shifted to self-defense/PTSD/DV.

JA made a big deal out of arriving at TA's house to find him looking at the "silly" youtuube videos, I think it was in a police interrogation video. I remember she really stressed it and I thought that was weird.

Jean C is saying on HLN that the jury did not like Nurmi talking to Deanna about sex in such a derogatory way!

that may be the only smart thing Jean C has said in a very long time . . . JMHO

All of that to tell us Travis was awake watching Daft Punk videos at 4 am, we knew that.

The videos are actually pretty cool.

I have a couple questions: The Walmart witness proved that Jodi didn't return the gas can on the day she claims. Did Jodi say she bought the can at that same Walmart? Did that witness confirm the sale of that can? Or did Jodi say she bought the can at another Walmart?

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)
Poor thing! Hot here in Nevada today too....hadda run the air just had to!

May I recommend a good book? Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn explains a lot about the JA and relationships. I read it yesterday waiting for trial today; could not put it down.

Gone Girl was an incredible read!!!!

I would love to wipe that smirky smile off of Jodi's face for good and all! :furious:

My God, you're crazier than Jodi. The a/c is set to a cool 72 degrees in the Schuby residence. I don't care what month it is.

I'm with you. Temp crept up to 74 in here today and I broke down and turned on the A/C. I'm sort of on the edge of the desert in SoCal.
OMG, so spoiled :blushing:

Just so you know....I glanced down yesterday at the grocery store....there it was. Staring at me. So I laughed at it and scared the innocent shoppers near me. Toblerone. Right there. Grinnin at me :)

Oh the irony - Travis' computer had no *advertiser censored*, but all of ours are now filled with them thanks to one nasty azz defendant!!!!!

:floorlaugh::scared::floorlaugh::drumroll:

After this trial, I hope NO ONE ever has to look for the history of visited sites or pictures on my computer:censored:

I wish jury would notice the hands on penis pic don't look like Travis'. I wish the jury would notice the naked pics look like Travis was not happy to have his pics taken and Jodi's look like she did it herself by a timer. Something off about pics and it is called Jodi manipulating the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158