trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Jodi is participating now...shaking her head no...

Just so you know....I glanced down yesterday at the grocery store....there it was. Staring at me. So I laughed at it and scared the innocent shoppers near me. Toblerone. Right there. Grinnin at me :)

Lucky you. All I see when I look down anymore is a mouse.

JA shaking her head no, that she did not try to get on TA's computer...We all believe her, right? um....no....

Nurmi keeps bring up this YouTube video like it's *advertiser censored*.
It's a silly video of two girls with boxes on their heads and words written on their bodies.

Let it go Nurmi.

Oh catching up .. I am way behind.. at the part now .. Deanna is just getting to the marriage talk. Should I watch it ... You guys all seem upset?

Nurmi crosses all kinds of boundaries, asks sick questions and brow beats this sweet young woman. Keep calm if you decide to keep watching.

All of that to tell us Travis was awake watching Daft Punk videos at 4 am, we knew that.

The videos are actually pretty cool.

Or that Jodi snuck into his house and checked out his computer to see email and maybe saw a link and decided to check it. At 4 am in the morning - just 18 minutes on the computer ? Not buying it was Travis.

After this trial, I hope NO ONE ever has to look for the history of visited sites or pictures on my computer:censored:

I looked around my house one day, trying to see it as a stranger would....my bookcases made me take a deep breath.....I'm a true crime nut. Add paranormal, dark history....you get the picture...back in the good old days it was just my books....now, its my computer :floorlaugh:

I have a couple questions: The Walmart witness proved that Jodi didn't return the gas can on the day she claims. Did Jodi say she bought the can at that same Walmart? Did that witness confirm the sale of that can? Or did Jodi say she bought the can at another Walmart?
Yes, Yes, No. Gas cans bad news for Jodi.

All of that to tell us Travis was awake watching Daft Punk videos at 4 am, we knew that.

The videos are actually pretty cool.

Maybe Travis was sound asleep and Jodi was downstairs watching it. She said he was in his office and we know the office is downstairs.

Oddly, I can't make myself believe anything she has said. Nothing. I question everything even when it makes good sense to be true.

K

Nurmi asked a bunch of sexual questions to Deanna. It upsets some people. It doesn't upset me. All it did was prove that Travis was a good, decent, normal guy who treated Deanna with love and respect.

I don't think people were upset so much at the questions themselves, but that the questions were meant to humiliate Deanna. I felt badly for her being attacked like that by the DT.

I would like to request an overhead camera above the defense table, specifically above the constant writing/erasing by the defendant . . . ;-)

I'm with you. Temp crept up to 74 in here today and I broke down and turned on the A/C. I'm sort of on the edge of the desert in SoCal.
OMG, so spoiled :blushing:

:floorlaugh: we almost reached 30 degrees today.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam