trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they keep opening up doors for Juan to waltz on through. Can't remember why the videos are important or the time but it's been speculated on here and Huffpost.

I have a couple questions: The Walmart witness proved that Jodi didn't return the gas can on the day she claims. Did Jodi say she bought the can at that same Walmart? Did that witness confirm the sale of that can? Or did Jodi say she bought the can at another Walmart?

:seeya:JA said she bought AND returned the 5 gal gas can to the SAME Walmart. The Walmart lady confirmed the store number was her store on the stand from the receipt

I would like to request an overhead camera above the defense table, specifically above the constant writing/erasing by the defendant . . . ;-)

Maaaaan, in this and every other trial. I am always super curious when defendants doodle or write.

Ooo, Ooo, I have a juror question:

"What does this have to do with Jodi murdering Travis?"

At least, that's what I would wanna know.

Goodness :hot:
His voice--i had forgotten from my first time with him (seems so long ago....)(thistrial really has gone on forever...)

JA shaking her head no, that she did not try to get on TA's computer...We all believe her, right? um....no....

Remember when FCA would shake her head no? Ahh birds of a feather

Surprised at the forensic computer guy's testimony. I was disappointed. I expected more.

Jurors questions are awesome!!

I have a couple questions: The Walmart witness proved that Jodi didn't return the gas can on the day she claims. Did Jodi say she bought the can at that same Walmart? Did that witness confirm the sale of that can? Or did Jodi say she bought the can at another Walmart?

We saw her receipt, which confirms it was bought at that location. And she testified under oath that she returned it to the same place she bought it.

I don't think people were upset so much at the questions themselves, but that the questions were meant to humiliate Deanna. I felt badly for her being attacked like that by the DT.

or the fact Nurmi exhuded sleeze when he was asking the questions. It was the tone it seemed.

K

I would never throw rocks at you for an opinion!!!

I do disagree though :)

I believe the DT has done a very very LAZY job. Their mannerism/behavior in court work against their client. They do not have their client under control who makes herself look like the loon she is. They have been deceptive (powerpoint). Nurmi has a very obvious obsession with sex which comes across as creepy and unhealthy and certainly not good for his client. His sex questions always go beyond scope. Their choice to destroy the reputation of a dead man and even innocent witness when there is factually nothing there to destroy is inhumane and immoral, IMO. Nurmi has horrible behaviors in court such as reclining in his chair as if he is watching a sports event. JW is continually inappropriate with her client with little flirty smiles and gestures.

I think this is the worst DT ever in the history of court cases.

JMO. I Hope it didn't feel like rocks :(

BBM.

I appreciated your post!!!! Primarily because of the bolded part.

The first bolded sentence made me laugh. I don;t know why but he sure does come across as creepy.

However, objectively, this is so far from being the worst defense team in the history of court cases that it;s not even funny. They are a solid, good defense team. jodi arias is very well controlled, compared to the kinds of defendants that you see routinely in court rooms across America. Seriously.

The reclining and what you call "flirty" gestures will not impact the jury one way or another.

Like I have said repeatedly, what disgusts me about the defense team is their willingness, like you said, to try to destroy an innocent dead man's reputation with what they know darn well is a lie.

But they are doing well with what they have, which is nothing. They are not bad attorneys.

I delete all kinds of cookies on my laptop everyday...and they are from sites I never visited!

Do you have "housemates" that could be using your laptop when you aren't looking? If not, you might look into a "firewall" for your computer.

Damnit! Breaking out the minibar. The Defense could not look more inept...have fun polishing this turd of a strategy. I would offer the DT a drink, but, I only share with winners.

I don't think anyone can undo the harm the defense team caused today.

Other than the killing of TA in life and death, of course, this is really a new low.

LWOP or the death penalty can't come soon enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288