trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
aHa! That's why Jodi left the camera there!

There were other pics on it. Maybe Jodi was smart enough to know that these were transferred to his computer??!

Great questions from the jury, especially in regards to Travis' camera. 90 pictures left on the camera shows critical thinking on the part of JA, which is impossible in a fog or in fight/flight mode. :)

So a juror asked Demarte about photo deletion and now another question! The killer in a fog knew which photos to delete and which ones to leave behind.

Hmmm....10 minute recess, council in chambers...done for the day?

:clap: Excellent jury questions for Mr. Melendez. :clap:

Bam! Bam ! Bam!! Deleted murder photos and left more than 90 other pics PLUS no *advertiser censored* on anything anywhere. Nice try Nurmi. MEGA FAIL! This jury has your number.

"No *advertiser censored* related to Mr. Alexander "....
That is a loaded statement!!!

Something big is coming with our next computer guy.... :eek:

BOOM!!!!!!!!! 90 pics LEFT on the CAMERA...that means she selectively deleted them BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...her that JA the JURY KNOWS THE TRUTH!

That was some selective fog!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not hear their description and besides was it a date that Ja could have been there? maybe through the doggie door?

IIRC, they are the videos TA was looking at around 4am of the day JA killed him, June 4, 2008.

Way to go Jurors.

Someone on the jury is leaning toward Premeditation, they are making sure she covered her tracks and NOT in a fog.

K

I missed a couple of minutes but Nurmi is showing Melendez a copy of his forensic examination report. Last activity: 16:54. Nurmi's asking about cookies. (Internet cookies, I'm behaving, I swear!) Nurmi is stating cookies would be used to see history, Melendez clarifies that would be a secondary method, he'd still prefer actual history first.

Nurmi showing an exhibit time stamped 4:08am - looking at YouTube Daft Punk video, 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger'. Same activity at 4:11am. (Wondering if Nurmi knows where he's headed) - another video at 4:15am. 4:24am more YouTube activity. Really means someone was using laptop between 4-4:25am. Melendez states someone accessed the site but no way of knowing if videos were actually played.

Martinez on redirect (brilliant!) clarifies what the video really was - no nudity at all. Juan points out that Melendez can't state who last accessed computer. Melendez agrees.

Two juror questions...
Regarding all of the electronics seized, any evidence of nudity, *advertiser censored*, or child images on anything?
No. (He pretty emphatically states nothing found on anything.)

Regarding camera, for clarification, all pictures were not deleted, correct? Only the ones of Travis and Jodi together and right after the murder?
Correct. No other photos were deleted. There were approximately 90 other images. (Little Miss Fog had the wherewithall to choose exactly what she deleted.)

->Hurry back, wenwe! I suck at this...and I so love you more than ever! :blowkiss:

I have a couple questions: The Walmart witness proved that Jodi didn't return the gas can on the day she claims. Did Jodi say she bought the can at that same Walmart? Did that witness confirm the sale of that can? Or did Jodi say she bought the can at another Walmart?

Jodi had a reciept in her possession that shows the purchase of the gas can. That reciept would also clearly indicate which Walmart the gas can was bought at. In Jodi's testimony on the stand under cross she said she returned the gas can shortly (IIRC in an hour or so) to the same Walmart she purchased it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member