trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
What annoys me more is when they honestly believe they're fearful the prosecution didn't look! Lol

I believe that same question got asked here as well...a few times...earlier in the trial.

It annoys me that people think that she bought hair dye at walmart (if you are watching HLN)

The purchases Jodi made that are on the Walmart receipt are
Gas Can
2 Sunscreen
and
2 Acne Wipes. NOT HAIR DYE!!!

Were these items offered as a storewide BOGO, or does Jodi like to buy duplicates of everything? Two sunscreens and two acne wipes? Among her many mental health issues, was Jodi into hoarding, too?

:floorlaugh: gotta love our Uni psych. courses...they really are one of the most applicable forms of knowledge....
p.s. my cat has numerous diagnoses...:floorlaugh:

My favorite was Abnormal Psychology. They warn you at the beginning of the course not to diagnose people. Yeah right, I diagnosed all my family and friends, and myself too, through out the ENTIRE course. It was fun.

But JA also took photos of Travis on the bed. How did she get them? Looked like he posed.

I have so many if's and's but's,

just have to wait and see what JM brings in rebuttal if allowed. Might be a bit clearer then or we might never know.

Am I wrong or did JA give a different version of how she met Travis. IIRC, she said he just walked up to her at the PPL event and introduced himself to her.

But I thought the friend of Travis', can't recall his name, said that he's the one who introduced Travis to her.

Assuming that we're not the Rockettes who are within a couple inches of each other in height, taller dancers would be positioned towards the center of the chorus line with shorter dancers tapering off on either side. We are sensational!

:Banane48:Banane48:Banane48

This is great!!!

I worked for many, many years with the FABULOUS Rockettes and you are indeed correct - tallest in the center, shortest at either end, and everyone else staggered in between to create the illusion they're all the same height.

Be careful what you wish for... Boycie is incredibly high maintenance. :floorlaugh:

Lulz. Super cute though.

TRIAL???? The hold up is what?????

I was in mid-stealth mode of stealing said pet...high maintenance or not.

Folks, while we are waiting it is a very good time to review the rules and secure your hand-sitting apparatuses. Rules can be found at the start of this thread. We don't want to lose anyone during rebuttal. It is up to everyone here to post responsibly. Once you hit submit it is a done deal.

A normal gallon of liquid weighs 8 lbs so they may have been starting there and not realize gasoline weighs less.

8 x 5 = 40lbs for a filled 5 gallon container of liquid, but less than that if that liquid is gasoline or kerosene.

Specific Weight of water at 72deg F (yes it is temp. dependent but effect is tiny at earthly temps bet 32-100degF):
8.3290 lb/US gallon

Specific Weight of gasoline: 6.073 lb/US gallon

Coming up on my local news: How to recognize symptoms of migraines in children.

I know this isn't always true, but obviously some people post things just to be a goof. This sounds like pretty goofy stuff to me! :moo:

Just makes me feel better to not believe people believe that claptrap, but some do, no doubt. :facepalm:

It is hard to understand how a person (JA) that had such few close friends has this big support group. I don't get it. I feel like a lot of the supporters of JA have not followed the trail very closely.

Or get as Juan Martinez referred to it "Cosmetic approach to your pelvic area" :f:bananapowerslide:

He said that?
that is sweeeet!
There should be a little bed-side book of Juanisms...
Amazon are you listening.
And maybe a book on tape of Detective Flores,,
using his gentle voice.
Doesn't matter what he is reciting.
it'll just be soothing.

I keep defending the process here and the attorneys but it;s not because I like the defense or the delays. However, it is reality. This court does have a lot of delays and a short schedule for the trial but she's handling more than just this case and since this is a televised, high profile case with a non-sequestered jury, lots of things come up that don;t normally.

Yes, Nurmi is slow and both seem redundant in questioning but JM has been redundant as well. I don;t think any of the attorneys have excessively delayed these proceedings outside what other attorneys in such cases do.

I see zero evidence that the judge lacks control of her courtroom.

Thanks button just enough!!!:gthanks:

This is great!!!

I worked for many, many years with the FABULOUS Rockettes and you are indeed correct - tallest in the center, shortest at either end, and everyone else staggered in between to create the illusion they're all the same height.

Wow! I love the Rockettes!! :rockon:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...b23fd2-ac75-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html

Arias is profiting from her notoriety by selling drawings from jail on a website operated by a third party, her mother, Sandra Arias, has said. According to the site, some pieces are fetching more than a $1,000, and Sandra Arias said the money is being used to help pay for family expenses while attending the trial. Nothing prevents Arias from profiting from her notoriety given she hasn’t been convicted of a crime.
A woman in the gallery who attends the trial regularly also says she operating a Twitter account on Arias’ behalf, gathering comments from the defendant via jail phone calls. Some of the Tweets have consisted of religious quotes, while others attack the prosecutor and TV pundits who expound on the case daily.
The Associated Press cannot confirm, aside from with family and friends, whether the Twitter account or website are actually her words or artwork

True that she hasn't been convicted of a crime but she IS claiming to be indigent and the State is paying for her defense. IMO any money she earns should be seized to repay the state for her trial costs.

Thanks for laying out all the gas & gas can fills JusticeJunkie. So many lies from JA ... Hard to keep track of all the details after this many months of trial.
Your post very helpful!

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but Jodi had taken that trip between California and Arizona several times, so she knew about how much gas it would take and about how many stations she would come across. One of her co-workers said that she would jump in her car at the drop of a hat and drive the 6 hours to Mesa to see what Travis was doing. So I figure she might have made that trip many many times. Just some observations.
In my younger days, I drove a 4 hour trip once a week, however, I would not attempt it anymore at my advanced age!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member