trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
/fixes Becky a hot chocolate laced with bourbon (it's after 11pm or is 5pm somewhere).

Not a day to go get a new keyboard hm?

Where I am, we have had 20+ FEET more snow from Feb-April than has ever been recorded.

Thanks, Imprint. May I please have the bourbon laced with hot chocolate?

Actually, I'm in my office with a working w key. I just think that at this time of year, when it's supposed to be spring, any fresh snowfall deserves to be called snov.

Yours in wintry solidarity!

Hello peeps!
glad we to watch the hearing!!!

I will sit in the back row with all the troublemakers.... :popcorn:

Speaking as a long time hairstylists I think she may have colored her hair in march/April like she said but the blonde came back through as it ofton does or the color job was terrible and didn't get full coverage. Covering pale blonde like that is not an easy task. I also think that she absolutely colored it before going to Travis's. Not only does it appear freshly colored in her pics from Travis's camera but her new growth line in her mug shot is consistent with that time as last color.

Then why does the Budget rental car agent remember a blonde-haired killer renting the car on June 2nd?

Thanks to KN yesterday..if any of the jurors were leaning towards lwop, they aren't any more.

I felt like a used piece of toilet paper just hearing it..then realized it was also on the screen.

Mikee Daniels has a new video up!!

His father told him "Crazy people make other people crazy" lol.

That guy just slays me.

When I started watching them my only vague quibble was with his accent. But one day he did a "FAQ" video, and read of question from someone who asked about it, to which he said "Don't ask stupid questions!".

So I Lol'd and decided to just ride with it.

Hoping that this hearing goes well for the prosecution-andthat we get on with the rebuttal asap. We need to get this show on the road!

Most of the delays in this trial are due to the judge, her schedule, the court schedule, the fact that court days are relatively short, and that a court week in AZ is also short. While JA with her 2 migraine incidents and ALV's afternoon delay took their toll, it is up to the judge to keep things moving and moving at a faster pace. Starting a trial at 10:30am as a standard time, taking a 90 min lunch and then quitting at 4:30pm, and holding hearings when the jury is just sitting around is wasteful and that's due to the judge. She could order that all hearings take place after 4:30pm or before 9am. There is discretion. I blame the judge.

brb... ill get some gallons of daquiris so i can share with y'all!

Strange about the hair color

ja testified she changed her hair color on March 20, 2008 before
she left Mesa.

She also said she stayed at TA's during her move for several days

Det. Flores told her the neighbors said they saw her (during interrogation July 15th/16th.

she reply's but my hair color was brown (meaning in June 2008.)

The car rental man said her hair was blonde.

The picture def presented was from an earlier time IMO. Brick wall, dog, same clothes in earlier pictures.

I hope the hair color witness gets in, it is confusing to me.

I hope this witness nails her with another lie.

If she did color her hair in March then she could have taken the picture on the bed before June 4.
I just have a problem with those pictures!
Probably due to having no knowledge of cameras and
files and data etc.
I will just have to let it bug me because I am not
study them any further.

The poses.~
Just do not fit.

I am sure others have had their picture taken by a boyfriend
or husband. :blushing: ok long time ago... I admit that I have.
He was engaged in the photo taking. He was on the bed WITH me
as he took them. My hands were in some of the pictures as well.
He took them from "above"

We saw crotch shots and an awkward pose
of her laying on the side of the bed.
If Travis took them he wasn't into it that's for sure.

Why would she not lay in the middle of the bed?
With him at the end taking the photo?
I mean if you are gonna take pics get comfy...

There is something dishonest about those pictures
IMO

That guy just slays me.

When I started watching them my only vague quibble was with his accent. But one day he did a "FAQ" video, and read of question of someone who asked about it, to which he said "Don't ask stupid questions!".

So I Lol'd and decided to just ride with it.

He's wise and funny. "Don't ask stupid questions!" :floorlaugh:

Then why does the Budget rental car agent remember a blonde-haired killer renting the car on June 2nd?

Maybe you misunderstood. If you've ever colored blonde hair that has been previously bleached you know that the blonde always comes back through because the hair is too porous to hold the "brown". My point she may have appeared blonde due to that. I also said I think she recolored her hair brown before arriving at Travis's

Hello peeps!
glad we to watch the hearing!!!

I will sit in the back row with all the troublemakers.... :popcorn:

We can sneak some ciggies and throw some of that :popcorn: at the goody-goodies.

I think the DT wants the jury to forget his testimony - Juan is tying everything up for the jury now and connecting the dots - the DT doesn't want that to happen. And in light of what they know now, do not want new jury questions.

Yeah, that's probably part of it, but to go so far as to have a hearing about it? I think there's more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee