trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i can 'interpret' the live feed...it seems Nurmi is arguing to the judge??? Seems at least one of the questions he didn't like...;)

Might I suggest Nurmi get assistance from a suit "fitter" at the "Big and Tall"? He can only maintain that 36" waist size so long before there's "spill-over". J/S This is totally my own observation and I think it would do him well in his next trial.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s

Either Juan is heightening or Willmott is shortening. They used to be even. #JodiArias

Notice how it's the defense arguing about excluding these jury questions. Juan is just standing there, no objections. Something tells me these questions are not what the defense wants to hear.

The jury can see you Nurmi... they know you're the one objecting to their questions... and they're gonna ask themselves... "why"... "why" don't you want them to know the answers?

Steely - Nobody knows for sure if the sur-rebuttal was denied or not. No confirmation that I have seen. Purely speculation based on the schedule. So, you are not necessarily wrong this time. :giggle:

I think Nurmi asked that last question as an attempt at a face-saving gesture, so that he wouldn't have to just walk back in and sit down with nothing at all to say. It didn't work, but that's the only reason I can think of that he would have asked a question that he himself seemed not to understand.

Nurmi seems to be taking much longer than JM did arguing the jury questions...

Hmm... pro prosecution type questions? I hope so!

For those unable to watch, here's what we're seeing:

Sidebar_zps3627666f.jpg

This IQ thing - she scored a 119 on the overall test, which means she is above average intelligence although the label is "superior" intelligence, but she scored 136 or 7 on the verbal part of the test, which places her verbal/communicative skills in the next range of 'very superior". But this doesn't mean that she has very superior organizational skills, or logic skills, or even math skills - and these tests don't account for common sense. Her "very high IQ" means nothing. She failed in so many areas within her scheme to kill TA - her "superior IQ" failed her. And thank goodness for that.

There was a lot of discussion about Jodi's IQ scores earlier today. If you are interested in learning more, please check the previous thread.

WTF JODI JUST TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF!! It's so obvious YOU DON"T NEED THEM.

Hasn't the Defense told JA to try and look normal in front of this jury? She looks demented!

Per HLN. there will be no Jury deliberations on the weekend as there is no security in the Courthouse.

Nurmi wanted to know about weight on the VERTICLE part??????????? WHAT??

Of course Nurmi wanted to know about weight on every area that wasn't mentioned by the defendant - Maybe Jodi can scale shelves vertically?
That was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member