trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
This drives me nuts as well. Why refill the cans????? Can someone help clarify for me the timeline of when she borrowed the cans and bought the one can to when she first filled up to when she next filled them up and was this before or after she was grinding on the guy in Utah? Thanks.

I don't know a lot about the SLC fill-up, but is it possible that she did this because she was considering revisiting the crime scene to make sure that her clean-up was adequate? Two days after the murder, and no one had found Travis' body yet: maybe she was having excruciating "what-ifs" and came very close to driving back to Mesa to double check her clean-up, to make sure that she hadn't left anything behind.

This article is by Michael Keifer. He has a very well documented habit of embellishing. He's just trying to get a rise out of people and possibly get Jodi a mistrial.

Exactly! Wonder where he got a copy of JW's email? LOL

This Jodi defense team, Jodi herself, and all of their puppets are just aching for a mistrial! I believe they will do ANYTHING to get one! :tantrum:

The real Bozo? Did I miss something?

....this is strange...I mean the "real Bozo" happens to be my ex...and I might have muttered death threats under my breath...but I don't think anyone actually heard me?....:floorlaugh:

This almost sounds like the beginning of a joke, "why did the chicken cross the road?" kind of thing. LOL.

The filled up purposely in SLC because SLC was her alibi, Ryan Burns was her alibi. She wanted to show that she was never in or near Arizona. Careful, careful planning.

I think she filled up the gas cans in CA, used the gas to burn her clothes in the AZ desert, and then re-filled them in SLC.

This almost sounds like the beginning of a joke, "why did the chicken cross the road?" kind of thing. LOL.

The filled up purposely in SLC because SLC was her alibi, Ryan Burns was her alibi. She wanted to show that she was never in or near Arizona. Careful, careful planning.

I wonder - has there been any evidence about whether she'd ever rented a car before? I agree with you, and I think the fact that rental car mileage is so carefully recorded when you pick up and drop off the car is the one major thing she overlooked in concocting her "alibi." Her efforts seem more geared toward minimizing the TIME she spent (e.g., lying about when she left home, saying she got lost and slept in the car, etc.) rather than the DISTANCE she'd covered.

I just can't help but wonder if she honestly didn't know that the mileage would give her away... just like she didn't know that photos can be recovered from a memory card even after they're deleted... just like she didn't know that forensics would be able to determine that the knives in the dishwasher didn't match TA's wounds... just like she didn't know that gun owners typically keep "accessories" like ammunition...

High IQ or not, her "high school dropout" lack of forward-thinking skills seems to crop up quite a bit.

Assuming that we're not the Rockettes who are within a couple inches of each other in height, taller dancers would be positioned towards the center of the chorus line with shorter dancers tapering off on either side. We are sensational!

:Banane48:Banane48:Banane48

Good thing I shaved my legs last night...
Everyone do your warn-ups..
we don't want juanettes with pulled ligaments wilting all over the thread today.

:scared:

....this is strange...I mean the "real Bozo" happens to be my ex...and I might have muttered death threats under my breath...but I don't think anyone actually heard me?....:floorlaugh:

You're not serious...

O/t mike on hln says kn name to my allery swollen ears sounds like Burt & Ernie. Lol
closed captioning enabled today.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I honestly did not know what they were meant for and although I tried looking through the threads here I got lost. I think I get the gist of what you are saying now and I definitely don't want the gory details, thanks.

You did not offend me-it was a legit question.I asked it to a while ago!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I wonder if your ex is acquainted with my ex, whose name is BoneHead. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If they didn't hear you before...they hear you now!

So sorry, I didn't watch the whole video before posting the link. Going to add a warning now.

Don't even worry about it.
It's really is a great video! Especially the beginning about the route Jodi took.

Agree. Also, shouldn't a DA be used to this? I am quite sure that DA and PA both are prone to threats. Should have picked a different career is they can't handle it.

I am not saying it is right, as it isn't, but I cannot imagine it to be uncommon. :twocents:

No it's not "common." Maybe if you are an attorney and your client is a mobster then you should get used to death threats (from your client), but your average attorney (even defense attorneys) do not typically get death threats.

I am sure the families of the victims of the rapists and creeps that Nurmi represent have sent him an opinion or two over the years. It is one thing to get handed this case because you have to do public defender work, it is quite another to CHOOSE that little niche.
People making death threats in this case are as counterproductive for Justice for Travis as Hitler was to the German people.

But why did she use TWO credit card transactions for the first part? I undertsand about one for the 5gal one she wanted to hide, but why would she use two swipes for the rest? Also if she was so careful about that third gas can, why did she keep the Wal-Mart receipt? Do you think she just didn't notice that she put that in the box with the other receipts?

Not very good at math I'd guess. Just not smart in general. Not smart.:floorlaugh: enjoying watching the trial recaps vs. Her not even close to Einstein on any level responses and reactions on HLN. Basically, what you have is a marginally surgically enhanced "person" who thinks she belongs amongst the mentally elite.

The events that I have seen lately regarding this trial are just despicable. The Defense's treatment of Deanna yesterday was just the lowest of the low. It is rude, offensive and down right classless. This woman, Arias has just brought out the terrible in everyone that comes in contact with her, total destruction in her wake. Careers are being ruined, families destroyed, lives ruined all because of her. It's the worst case of evil I have seen in quite some time.

Jodi doesn't care about anyone but herself. She never will. Everyone is a pawn in HER game of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie