trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
It appears they were turned down to have another psychologist of their own rebutt Dr. DeMarte.

How do you know that Steely? I was thinking the defense Dr. couldn't be there until May 1, and that Juan would be finishing the rest of the rebuttal tomorrow.

I don't think they were turned down.....I think the judge caved, once again, and the new witness will testify next week, on Wed.

It appears that I sit corrected. I must have missed that when they showed the schedule on HLN.

Hummm... it tips, but looks like it could still hold some weight, though no actual weight bearing measurements were taken. The problem for the DT is that everything would move forward and maybe even fall onto the floor. I suppose they could argue that she cleaned that up in her fog/flooded-hippocampus-induced memory loss state, after she cleaned herself up and had no blood on her hands or feet. But, that would show executive function, so... no fight or flight or fhiml.

You didn't know...Jodi can *float* when she's in her *fog*!!!

:scared::scared::scared:

Glasses were off again. Lalalalalalala I'm not here. I can't see you, well I'll pretend I can't so you can't see me either.

Attachments

• glassesoff.jpg
    glassesoff.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 28
JA looking behind her - which one is she looking at?? Donnavon or her family. I'm betting the first.

I wonder if the recess was for JSS to let Nurmi know that she would embarrass him in front of the jury if he continued to bounce from one clearly unacceptable question to another. Judges hate to do that in open court, but if she had already expressed some impatience at the last sidebar, a short recess for a final "Come to Jesus" meeting would make sense.

So I am looking at the picture of the hand tipping the shelf. I understand it will tip easily when empty, but does anyone know how the shelf would behave when full of stuff? Curious.

The same.

The prosecution side has been very easy on the eyes, no?

Unhappy JA. The grimace was during the hair dyed shots shown

attachment.php

Thanks for posting these. Her face in the second picture for me depicts she knows it's over.

Amazing to think she thought she had covered all her bases in her defense.

Ms. wannabe Einstein has had her covers pulled thread by thread by Mr. Juan Martinez.

For Det F to say in the interview that "something" happened to cause JA to kill T, isn't a problem. We know what happened. She was giving T one last chance to take her to Cancun, and rekindle their relationship, and when he said no........she did what she came there to do!

I must have really missed with the hair color pictures. The only ones I saw were the ones on the 3rd with dark hair. Can someone tell me what color JA's hair was on the pictures from the lst or 2nd? Was it brown with the blonde in the front or just plain blonde?

It appears that I sit corrected. I must have missed that when they showed the schedule on HLN.

IMO, sorry. There is going to be a witness next Wed. All day. Maybe it is one of Juans' witnesses but I, IMO, think it's probably for Jodi.

I wish JM would have explained the hair / dates connection. His case was a loooonnnggg time ago!

:jail:

The jurors asked NO questions of that guy, right? I think they get it, and if not, closing arguments will make it clear.

I think JSS has done a good job during this trial. It's her first DP case, right? There have been a lot of times we've wanted her to overrule DT stupidity when she didn't. She's smart enough to know how to pick her battles. Let the stupidity ride, who cares? Bring the hammer down hard on the important things. LOL

She would be a junior DP judge, she'd have senior DP judges from whom she can get advice and/or directions outside of the courtroom.

Kudos to JSS. It's been a long tough case for her and it's not over yet. Another unsung hero IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22