trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Juan was trying to show that she dyed her hair on her road trip.

Do you guys remember when Juan kept asking her what else she got done in the salon in Salinas besides the brazilian wax? And what other services it offered.

I pray Juan puts it all together in closing proving she did in fact get a dye job along with the brazilian.

All I know is that Gus got her a replacement Helio and it's the same phone with the sex recording and the pics taken along route to Mesa.

Jun3 pic:

485428_10151588223903287_1623256598_n.jpg

Jun4 pic:
843b70b754793d9b6546e0de663e422e.jpg

Good Lord! I was scrolling down really fast because I'm so many pages behind and that face nearly made me jump off the couch!:eek:

It came up, day 28. She said she got another Helio. She said it was replaced through insurance.

That second Helio is also the phone she used to take pictures of her cut finger on 6/1/08.
Sorry to ask. I still don't understand. So she just got a new phone without ever loosing the other? There ARE TWO Helios, right?

Thanks to Quester who posted this earlier today

FYI: JA's timeline for 6/3, day before murder:

6/3/08; ~7a Pacific Grove CA JA visited/breakfast with ex-bf, DarrylB and son; borrowed 2 red gas cans (5 gal each); JA used DB's computer to check email; JA told DarrylB she was going to visit his sister in Pasadena CA.

6/3/08; btw 9a-10a JA called DarrylB

6/3/08; ~10a Pacific Grove CA JA returned back to DarrylB's house; according to DarrylB, JA gave DarrylB "a remote control"; JA said she does not remember

6/3/08; 10:10a Monterey CA JA made deposits in Washington Mutual (Alvarado St) accounts.

6/3/08 Salinas CA JA said she had manicure. (?Hair dyed brown? ?Brazilian wax ?~2.5 - ~4 hrs depending on svcs)

6/3/08; 12:37p JA called TA; 17 seconds

6/3/08; 1:51p JA called TA; 170 seconds/2.83 mins

6/3/08; 2:12p States #637; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 2:25p States #636; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 2:28p States #638; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 3:22p Salinas CA Walmart receipt; $43.90; facial cleanser x2, sunblock x2, 5 gal kerosene container; Paid in cash; JA said she returned kerosene container, received cash and didn't get a receipt. JM said Walmart-Salinas has NO RECORD of return of any 5 gal kerosene container that day.

6/3/08; 8:16p JA called TA; 129 seconds/2.15 mins

6/3/08; 8:31p Pasadena CA CVS receipt; SE #237.009; Health Care Eligible $6.37, but it does not show us what was purchased...YET. [?KY jelly?]

6/3/08; 8:34p JA called TA; 49 seconds

6/3/08; 8:41p Pasadena CA Starbucks receipt; $10.85; MC #2015; CCake Stawb & Crm 1.95, Sand Egg Salad 5.95, Scone Vanil Petit 0.75, TL Syrp Crmfr 2.90,; JA saw pesky skaters around her car. Picked up front licence plate off ground, threw in car on floorboard.

6/3/08; 8:42p Pasadena CA ARCO Gas - three gas purchases (car and gas cans);

6/3/08 "AUBURN BROWN" Leaving Pasadena CA JA testified her hair was "auburn brown" when driving from Pasadena to Mesa.

I believe he let her in for:

a. returning something (ring, sex tape recording)
b. money or discussion about the BMW

The sex came afterwards because I do believe they were attracted to each other.

Ya got me here!

IF he had sex with her that day... and that is a BIG IF to me.
It was only to keep her from blackmailing him and outing him to everyone.

I do not believe for one second he ever wanted to "see" her again

what are you talking about. I miss what you were talking about and I've read the last five pages? I did not see you referring to anything

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry! It was live on HLN afterdark. They had her on and asked her if this was legal for Jodi to do.
Draw Tanisha's picture (call it something else) and sell it.
She got mad and said "no" and it can be stopped"

** not her words paraphrasing

She said JA continues to victimize this family and as victims they have rights.

Walmart receipt:

2 face cleansers, 2 bottles of neutrogena suncreens (not hair dye) , and 1 gas can which was not returned as proved finely yesterday. :rocker:

She had her hair dyed in a salon in Salinas.

BDu1-cICQAAlcCw.jpg

I haven't seen the receipt but a lady on HLN today said that there were 4 charges one for the gas can one for some facial product and 2 different boxes for hair dyes. She said the numbers were on the receipt. I know that hair color usually have four numbers on them. This lady said she studied the receipt pretty intensely. So all I can say is we will see.

JA ruined a phone by dropping it in a cup of cocoa during her trip in April traveling back to California. Managing a Uhaul truck and damaging car problems palmed off on one does cause clutziness. Luckily she had Gus on speed dial and he cheerfully provided a new Helio. JA taped the phone sex on this May 10th and then dang, lost yet another phone in Grampy's truck before she could get the recording to Travis. But being resourceful, she called the phone provider and received a replacement Helio ( which she journaled about). So happy happy joy joy she could toodle on with the road trip in June and take pics of her new improved hair color.
Sorry to be so dense - so there were THREE phones?? Which one had the supposed other "steamy" sex calls on it?

Nothing... except that bachelors are impervious to bad odors, not exactly a revelation, is it? Anyone who has a teenage boy and girl will notice immediately that the boy's room can smell like a corpse and the boy will just keep playing video games while the girl is taking everything out of her closet yelling "a mouse is dead in there, I just know it! I can't sleep in here, HELP me find it...."

I can't believe we are talking about the decomp again. The very first post I made her was about my own very recent experience with this in California in a senior retirement apartment complex. The woman one apartment over died in her bed after asking me to "leave her alone" because she was sick. It was four days until they opened the door to check on her specifically because of the odor--and this was in 65 degree weather, perhaps not unlike and airconditioned large home in Arizona.

She had a massive stroke with a lot of bleeding from the nose. Now here's the part that relates to this case: IT WASN"T UNTIL THE FIFTH DAY that the odor became really noticeable. The paramedics came out on the fourth day and declared her deceased and it was 12 hours later that the coroner showed up finally. The police posted a guy at the door to keep people from going in (crime scene?).

The residents here all fought about whether or not they smelled something or if it was just garbage, or some Asian stuff cooking, or the cat had an accident.

So I don't think the behavior of the roommates was unsurprising at all, especially since they had a large peeing, crapping-in-the-house (how could Travis permit that?) dog.

Anagrammy

* the dog was scared to go outside! There was a psychopathic stalker out there at night

j/k

Sorry to ask. I still don't understand. So she just got a new phone without ever loosing the other? There ARE TWO Helios, right?

Yes, she says she thought it was stolen, that she even filed a police report. But miraculously, years later, in 2010, her aunt found the phone while cleaning out her grandfather's car. That's her story.

Translation: she never lost the phone, she hid it for safekeeping, and then when she switched her defense to "Travis abused me," she tells her family to send her the phone so she can use the phone sex recording.

Does anyone have a link for the lAst of todays trial? Imissed it and can not find a youtube. Thanks! Trying to type onmy Nook...grrrr!

Were those photos shown in court today of Jodi's Narcissistic self photographing in the car seen before? I tend to do that too...take a picture of myself when I've just had my hair done, like I just did last night. :blushing: I do it to do a Facebook ad for my stylist because she has a referral program and it never looks as good as the day she styles it. I mean NEVER looks like that again. :facepalm:

She was so excited for her new murder look, she had to document it on film as soon as she got in the car! I keep hoping there's a hair stylist to come in. Maybe still............???

BBM ~ It will make perfect sense in closing. ;)

Jodi dyed her hair in Salinas and she lied about that during testimony.

He just wanted to show pic she took of herself on Jun3 to lessen the confusion when he delivers his juan-derful closing argument.

Or maybe even two??:facepalm:

I was kind of confused this morning as well regarding JM and the pics he had of JA. I think a lot of people this morning were confused.

Thanks for the great notes!

How do 2 a/c's typically work?
1 up 1 down?
I heard his room was on a different unit?

Multiple a/c's can be used for zoned areas.....even two on same floor. The temperature is set individually. My friend had three in one house, two down and one up, that is how they had the house built.

Perhaps JA turned the one in master bedroom zone, or for upstairs real cold, which would make it run most of the time...hence no smell right away. The roommates controlled the one downstairs, which they set warmer when the left and colder when in the house.

Hope that helps.

Sorry! It was live on HLN afterdark. They had her on and asked her if this was legal for Jodi to do.
Draw Tanisha's picture (call it something else) and sell it.
She got mad and said "no" and it can be stopped"

** not her words paraphrasing

She said JA continues to victimize this family and as victims they have rights.

I'm glad to hear that. She needs to be put in her place and stop this victimizing.

Thanks. I'm learning to juggle too.

It's never the Borderline's fault. My experience is that the borderline feels slighted, that every failure is something done to them. Justice, for them is to skip over conventional weapons and go nuclear.

So, think of the craziest, most vindictive thing you would do. The borderline would laugh and call you an amatuer.

My borderline was so vindictive that she made accusations that didn't hold water. The sort of things that didn't bear 5 minutes of analysis. And in that it was self-defeating, or would be if the borderline didn't interpret that defeat as something else done to them.

Dealing with a vindictive borderline is like dealing with a kamikaze: Even when they are riddled with bullets, on fire and in a dive, the only thing they are thinking of is how to fly right into your flight deck.

And how dare you make them do it.

Being vindictive -- crazy, transparent, self-destructive vindictiveness -- becomes an end in itself.

Yeah, they can be terrifying. And with their emotional instability, often more so than a calculating psychopath.

Yes. I agree with this completely. Being on the wrong side of a BPD is a never ending hell. They NEVER let go/walk away/get on with their lives.

Even if they marry someone else and have kids with them, they will still target exes if things didn't end according to the BPD's specs.

I am technically challenged and I have learned so much from this thread and this forum. I am older person compared to the new technology of everyone.

Does this mean it will send a text to your phone? That is the only way my phone will go off as I will be at the Jazz Festival in New Orleans and will not be checking email or be able to see things live.

also, my condition...lol... and availability to see the closing on Friday is also going to be questionable! the lineup on Friday is going to be great and I will be in at the blues tent .. Heritage stage ..or jazz tent or the Acura stage!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

any others here going to be there those 4 days? Would love to meet you guys.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

"...my condition....is going to be questionable..."

LMAO!! Thank you! Best laugh I had ALL day!!:floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a link for the lAst of todays trial? Imissed it and can not find a youtube. Thanks! Trying to type onmy Nook...grrrr!

Part 1 (she has the rest of the day uploaded as well)

[video=youtube;gn481Ss4t7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn481Ss4t7Y[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member